CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

Ok so I watered today I 1.5 liters of mix
2 gallons of water
3 tsp molasses
1 tsp cal mag
1 tsp tiger bloom

I added the tiger bloom on this water agianst my better judgment these girls havent really got much nutes in their life spann do to flushing in the begining so my buddy though since im nearing my last feeding i need to squeez as much as possible to help em finish out and it made since at the time, time will tell I suppose.

Now as to why they are taking so long, thinking about it lastnight I didnt buy these seeds these are white rhino bag seed, the bag came from a dispinsery in detroit so I had faith I had a true strain but their rhino may have been pollenated by another plant leaving me with a cross so who knows what I really have......damn

"white winos"....LOL! Don't matter, if they came from good weed they'll make good weed!

my beans broke march 3rd im not sure of anything else right now going back through and marking dates trying to get back ontop of things

MC you are correct and im still gonna tell everyone its white rhino cause best of my knowladge it is but there is that possablility that is a cross of rhino and who knows lol

ok so here it is I went 12/12 on april 8th that makes today the first day of week 8 from flip it took almost 2 weeks for pistils os im right at 6 1/2 weeks from pistil I guess they really arnt taking that long im just flippin inpatient lol but I really thought theyd be fatter than this although theve been through a lot im gonna be pleased even if I dont get the weight I want

ok so here it is I went 12/12 on april 8th that makes today the first day of week 8 from flip it took almost 2 weeks for pistils os im right at 6 1/2 weeks from pistil I guess they really arnt taking that long im just flippin inpatient lol but I really thought theyd be fatter than this although theve been through a lot im gonna be pleased even if I dont get the weight I want

right, six weeks! i guessed five. you just got a sativa pheno! youre gonna have to wait until week 12.

Ok so I watered today I 1.5 liters of mix
2 gallons of water
3 tsp molasses
1 tsp cal mag
1 tsp tiger bloom

I added the tiger bloom on this water agianst my better judgment these girls havent really got much nutes in their life spann do to flushing in the begining so my buddy though since im nearing my last feeding i need to squeez as much as possible to help em finish out and it made since at the time, time will tell I suppose.

Now as to why they are taking so long, thinking about it lastnight I didnt buy these seeds these are white rhino bag seed, the bag came from a dispinsery in detroit so I had faith I had a true strain but their rhino may have been pollenated by another plant leaving me with a cross so who knows what I really have......damn

good weed cnd! I think Bmeat is close on how long but just like MC said you dont get labels on the seed themselves so, you know.
when those pistil collapse you will be close so flower time is a crap shoot. I know I cut a few weeks off finish using a DLS schedule so you may toss that around:)

i am getting biobizz to send me samples and they sent me a feeding chart. it says veg for 3-4 weeks and harvest at week 12.

diminished light schedule. you are trying to imitate the coming fall and winter season indoors by taking time of light away as does the sun setting earlier and earlier as the growing season wanes.
what you do is one started into flower you knock a 1/2 hour of light off every week untill you get no less than 9 hours of light and 15 of dark. some folks just switch to 10 on and 14 off and be done with it but I have used DLS on my last to grows and got good results. the 2046 I grew last was 120 days of flower but I finished in just above 90 days. dont really know if it hurt the yield but I was happy in the end:)
Im not familiar with this DLS do tell more...

Just a suggestion:)
ok I am familiar with it then just didnt put it together lol Im just gonna bite my lip and wait I guess what else can you do

Back
Top Bottom