CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

So how's this grow going cnd?

they're growing getting fatter all the time keeping my fingers crossed for good figures think I may have done better than I thought tested my samples today got a pretty good buzz heady pretty smooth for only drying 3 days with no cure but it smoked good and they were the couple little underdeveloped popcorn buds off the the bottom of the plant where I lollypopped it so Im starting to have a better out look on this first indoor grow I think Ill be alright

A fine weed to you cnd!
just think how good the main flowers will be sense the little one are the last to mature. very happy for you buddy:)

this doesn't mean I'm happy about you not being on as much:cheer::bravo::party::party::party::allgood::tommy::woohoo::theband::bump::bigtoke::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

turning wrenches at a auto salvage yard and yeah that means Ill be able to leave the plants the f alone ill barely have time to water n feed its a 6 day a week job every week of the year so ill be busy and believe me buddy its long overdue been squeezing by by the hair of me chin stuck in a rut hopefully this is the end of it

turning wrenches at a auto salvage yard and yeah that means Ill be able to leave the plants the f alone ill barely have time to water n feed its a 6 day a week job every week of the year so ill be busy and believe me buddy its long overdue been squeezing by by the hair of me chin stuck in a rut hopefully this is the end of it

damn man sorry and also happy to hear, hope it looks up

Great going CND! Glad to hear things are looking up in your neck of the woods. Way to hang in there!

Back
Top Bottom