CNN wants to know your opinion

My email to Campbell Brown:

Marijuana prohibition makes less sense than alcohol prohibition and is just as ineffective. With the exception of certain hard drugs I don't need the government telling me what to do with my body. Marijuana is much safer than alcohol (no one has died directly from marijuana as opposed to countless deaths from alcohol) and has medicinal uses. Billions in tax revenue and millions less on law enforcement would help our economy. Of course there would be loss of many DEA and prison jobs but you can't have everything. The prohibition against industrial hemp makes even less sense. It's one of the most valuable and versatile products. It can be used for everything from bio diesel to fabric to plastics reducing our dependence on foreign oil.

Big government policies , programs , and actions ( nanny state laws ) don't produce the results that the supporters want ... they produce the results that their nature dictates and allows - cause and effect . The responsibility for an individual's life lies with the individual , not the State . Let a man live his own life ....and take responsibility for his or her own actions .

save money and sell more munchies whats not to like

:ganjamon: This all started over racism and corporate greed isn't it time to end it? So if racism and corporate greed are not good haw can this be?

Back
Top Bottom