CO Finest Main Flower Room LED Grows

Ok got a quick update. The 4x4 tent now has the veg cree in it with the full spectrum light. The plants really love it and have took off growing. They got the light left prayer going on.
SAM_16701.JPG
SAM_1671.JPG

I am doing harvest on the main flower room. Long way to go. Flowing both sides at the same time was a little to much for one person lol. After I get done and clean out done I am going to move fans around. Also going to add another on the wall.
SAM_1672.JPG
SAM_1673.JPG
SAM_1674.JPG

Some pic of the fresh cut colas under normal light.
SAM_16751.JPG
SAM_16761.JPG
SAM_16772.JPG

That is all I got for now. I have to get back to trimming, thank you all for stopping by.

That look like a hell of work and some beautiful buds at the end.

Thank you, that was Snow goddess. A high 1 to 1 cbd plant.

Gratz Brotha hope the Family is well :circle-of-love:
so it looks like were gonna try to go to oregons cannabis cup
well as long as they set a date and sell tickets
seems like they may not have one in Colorado this year

Gratz Brotha hope the Family is well :circle-of-love:
so it looks like were gonna try to go to oregons cannabis cup
well as long as they set a date and sell tickets
seems like they may not have one in Colorado this year

All is good here. I hope all is good with you and the family.

Just a quick update. All my plants are in veg. I got two tents setup getting ready for flower. All the plants but two got transplanted into 4 gallon pots for now. Some will be moved into 7 gallon later on that will be getting ready for flower after the ones in the tents get done.

SAM_1684.JPG
SAM_1685.JPG
SAM_1686.JPG

I just have been doing harvest on main lower room still. Just got finished with all that and now into curing stage.
SAM_1683.JPG
SAM_1682.JPG

Love the set up and all the different kinds of goodness you have going on in those pics!

Looks Great Brotha Family is wonderful I hope you and yours are still doing well
as its now 4/20
so happy 420 Brotha Have a Great rest of the week :high-five:

edit

oh yea it sucks they announce the damn thing so late
hard to get a cheap flight at the last minute

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Of course I had to do a search on the Apolgee MQ 200 (I'm a new grower) and this is what I found :

It's bad and good news!!

Since the explosion of LED lighting over our reef tanks, we've grown increasingly skeptical of the actual readings coming from our MQ-200 PAR meter, and hence have shied away from using it as much as we did back in the Halide and Fluorescent lighting days. According to Apogee, what makes the new SQ-500 so much better is "The new 500 series sensors feature an entirely new detector that took over two years to develop. It now matches the ideal quantum spectrum much more closely than the old detector".

mq200-mq500-sensor-upgrade
The improved accuracy of the Apogee MQ-500 comes at a slight premium, costing $495 compared to the $375 for the previous MQ-200. Fortunately, Apogee is also offering an upgrade program for current owners of an MQ-200 who will be able to send in their meter to Apogee to switch out the sensor for $195.

Back
Top Bottom