CO Finest Main Flower Room LED Grows

One thing I just noticed today. My power went out for 10 mins, but it was during lights off so I thought no biggie. Till the power came back on and my light turned back to default and was on full blast. I kinda had a feeling that would happen, but say i'm at work or something when it happens next time. I don't know if theres a way to fix this?

I may go for the other models without the remote control just to put my mind at ease.

I am going to put mine on a battery backup to fix any of that for now. I do know they are looking at making ones with a bypass of timer and one with wifi. Sara if you see this can you chime in on the power outage resetting light problem.

I think I will park my flying saucer right over here and have a back row view of this incredible money crop.

:bongrip:Cheers from the Vlad and good luck

Thank you, I appreciate you taking your time to stop by :passitleft:

Hey Brotha Just Dropping by to say hello :thumb:

Good to see you, Hope you and the family are doing well.

Still building veg room, Plants are doing good.
SAM_16232.JPG

4X4 is starting to fill in the screens, looks like about one or two weeks to flower. My veg CREEs are on the way here will have them in the 4X4 soon.
SAM_16241.JPG
SAM_16253.JPG

Sucks this site did not finish my uploads like it said it did so here is what did of my flower room.
SAM_1626.JPG
SAM_16271.JPG
SAM_1628.JPG
SAM_16292.JPG
SAM_16301.JPG
SAM_16311.JPG
SAM_16321.JPG

Dont have time to reupload the pic's. Thank you all for stopping by, keep it growing green.

Beautiful Update Brotha :thumb:
my friends trying to talk me into going up to your neck of the woods for the cannabis cup in april

Beautiful Update Brotha :thumb:
my friends trying to talk me into going up to your neck of the woods for the cannabis cup in april

One of the best ones in the USA to go to for sure. I wish I could take the time off to go for a whole day. I might drop by there on the setup day to talk biz with a few companies.

I'm drooling over that flower room my dude!

I love dreaming about the possibilities involved with building a good sized operation like that.

Thank you, I appreciate you taking your time to stop by. I have been getting more into growing again and had to make more room for my love to grow. I hope one day you get a chance to be able to do your dream grow yourself.

The P scrog's are doing well. The plants are starting to fill out good. Should be able to flower in two weeks which is right when the main flower room gets done.
SAM_16481.JPG

Veg part is going ok, about to add more seedlings in and some clones very soon.
SAM_1647.JPG

Thee main flower room is at week six and taking off good.
SAM_1649.JPG
SAM_16501.JPG
SAM_16511.JPG
SAM_16521.JPG

Just a few looks and some of the colas
SAM_16531.JPG
SAM_16541.JPG
SAM_1655.JPG
SAM_16561.JPG
SAM_1657.JPG
SAM_1658.JPG
SAM_16591.JPG
SAM_16601.JPG
SAM_16611.JPG

That's all I got for now, Thank you all for stopping by. See you all soon :passitleft:

Looking nice im new here started my first grow a few weeks ago. Please check out my journal and im here to learn and look forward to it.

My veg Cree showed up today. Going to get it into the tent tonight
SAM_16631.JPG
SAM_16641.JPG

I also got the new 1.0 IFR light today. I will be putting it into the tent as well so it will all set and ready for flower time.
SAM_1662.JPG
SAM_16691.JPG

My veg Cree showed up today. Going to get it into the tent tonight
SAM_16631.JPG
SAM_16641.JPG

I also got the new 1.0 IFR light today. I will be putting it into the tent as well so it will all set and ready for flower time.
SAM_1662.JPG
SAM_16691.JPG

Do you have any advice on sourcing your LEDs, what vendors do you use?

I was thinking about getting another mars, the newer ones with cree diodes but I also feel that there is a large markup with that brand.

Thank you, I appreciate you taking your time to stop by. I have been getting more into growing again and had to make more room for my love to grow. I hope one day you get a chance to be able to do your dream grow yourself.

Man i'd be lying if I said it wasn't already happening right now! It seems like all the pieces are falling into place.

I guess my next dream grow is to have a room like yours with 10+ lights and drains in the floors and multiple tents... my word the possibilities are endless.

hey Brotha Hope the Family is well :thumb:
I may up in your neck of the woods in april :thumb:

Hi Co

I had a short look and wondering if you will try that 13/11 with ifr.

I'm wondering about this too as after reading about the lights I'm impressed by what they say can be achieved with the extra hour of light.

I also tried preordering twice as I'd love to be able to cut down on the heat generated in my little tents but no response and I'm not even sure if they received the orders, have you any idea of when these lights will be available Co?

Hi Co

I had a short look and wondering if you will try that 13/11 with ifr.

No I have not, I still have the tent in veg. Will be in flower in a week or so and will be using the ifr to add the extra hour of light.

I'm wondering about this too as after reading about the lights I'm impressed by what they say can be achieved with the extra hour of light.

I also tried preordering twice as I'd love to be able to cut down on the heat generated in my little tents but no response and I'm not even sure if they received the orders, have you any idea of when these lights will be available Co?

Yes the lights are available. If you need there contact info let me know.

Back
Top Bottom