CO Finest

Co finest,
The 144*3 work good,more red than mars 2 but heat 20-30 degrees is less than T5 at bulbs.

Out of the Mars 2,Sun Series and reflector,which is your favorite?
I'd like to have a fixed light height,about 3-4 feet high,move plants up with shelves then scrog.
What height might be work for 80/20 indica/sativa?
Have you ever tried mainlining or manifold?It's basically a scrog type train so no screen is needed.
I use it but some strains react poorly but other very good.

Mars is my fav for using one light, reflector is my fav for more then one. Now some of the plant problems you might be having some take more cal/mag and nutes under led. Next time try up your cal/mag by 5mil and nutes by 10%

Well my light and green planet pro-cal are here. Im going to be using one 144x3 and one 400hps. Im in flower now (4weeks)and grow in hydroton and would like your advice how much cal - pro per liter i should use. I also read that the iron can fall out of solution in hydro tank due to pump magnets, is it as simple as giving it a regular mix up to counter this ?( you seemed well qualified to ask !). Once again, many thanks for your help :thumb:

If you see your plants having problem try moving your cleaning and re nute up a day or two so your ppm does not drop as much. I use green planet cal/mag my self and use 5 mil in veg and about 8 mil in flower. Green plants makes one of the best cal/mag out there and I have not had to add to much extra. Now I used Botanicare and GH with them I had to double on most plants.

Many thanks for your swift reply. Im glad i checked as they advise 5 to 10ml per GALLON on the bottle which is about x3 less than you advise.They normally get carried away with nute doses as you will know lol . I normally change my res on a weekly basis but will keep an eye on it. Once again thanks

Hello CO finest, I hope all is well in your world. I am a long time follower and am growing under a mars reflector 144x5 as well as a mars 2 light with a coco perlite mix and had a few questions about watering and nutrients, do you have much experience with LED's and coco?

Hello CO finest, I hope all is well in your world. I am a long time follower and am growing under a mars reflector 144x5 as well as a mars 2 light with a coco perlite mix and had a few questions about watering and nutrients, do you have much experience with LED's and coco?

Yes I do. How Can I help you? Please leave your ? and I will give the info I have tomorrow. I have been on the forums and in garden for 32 hours straight.

thank you so much Co Finest:) welcome all my friends, I would like to help also. but I am in China, I am not allowed to grow medical plants. so Co finest help on grow experience would be better:) I read only:)

So this is my first coco run and I only had the general organics go box, now ive heard that organic nutrients are not recommended for hydro or coco and im having lanky growth and purple stems. Do you think I should change nutrients or is it just BS that organics and coco dont mix? And I am currently watering every other day with full strength from the go box, should I water every day or is it ok to stick with every other day?

What's going on CO hope all is well in your world. Hope the plants are flowering nicely and cant wait to see your next post or vid:Namaste:

So this is my first coco run and I only had the general organics go box, now ive heard that organic nutrients are not recommended for hydro or coco and im having lanky growth and purple stems. Do you think I should change nutrients or is it just BS that organics and coco dont mix? And I am currently watering every other day with full strength from the go box, should I water every day or is it ok to stick with every other day?

Well Coco is soiless and does not care what liquid nutes are used, I like to run fresh water between feeds. The purple steams is your plant begging for more Cal/Mag. If you are not adding Cal/Mag your plant is telling you to start or if you are up it by 5mil and you see purple go away. When a plant lacks enough Cal/Mag growth will slow way down. You can also mix one tbs per gallon and spray plant to give extra Magnesium while in veg only and before lights come on to avoid light burn. Ever other day is fine it is letting the root get more air and makes plant happy. This is off of GH web site (General Organics line and can be used for all plants in prepared soil/soilless mixes and coco blends) Now I would feed like this Nutes water nutes. You want a fresh water flush once a week. Sorry I am replying so late I did not get a email on your post. Now I cant really help on how much G/H to use I do not use G/H I use Pura Vida two part and Green planets Cal/Mag. I hope that was the answer you were looking for, If more info need please post away. Keep it growing green my friend.

What's going on CO hope all is well in your world. Hope the plants are flowering nicely and cant wait to see your next post or vid:Namaste:

Thank you my friend all is going very well. I am happy with all the new growth and will be doing updates very soon. I forgot to let you know in my last post I have a chat room you can get a hold of me in if you need a answer fast. P/M me if you would like the info. :passitleft:

Oh and growing with LED plants will want more Cal/Mag for sure. Now I think I have not forgot to say anything lol

Thanx for the response and ill pm you in a bit man

Hey man, hope you are well. So I got the 1st 144x3 and vegged my tent with it with no problems. I then had a second unit delivered and was lucky enough to get the 144x5 sent to me at same price. Anyway, I have leaves with a few issues which are lower level in the scrog. I believe that this is light burn (I also have 33-35 c high temps due to time of year) and have moved lights as high as I can . they were already at about 2ft above. Do you think I have diagnosed this correctly? Many thanks for your time
20150722_224424.jpg
20150722_224439.jpg
20150722_224343.jpg

Is here a way you can put a regular light in there for a pic so I can see true colors?

Hi, been having a lot of problems with Internet so not been able to upload picture. In the mean time I backed off a little on nutes and it seems to have sorted the problem fingers crossed . here's the image in daylight, looking like it was probably nute burn causing , hopefully I am correct
20150725_1809072.jpg

Back
Top Bottom