Co2 Boost Bucket & Co2 Mushroom Box

cmay

What are your thoughts on using one of these for a small 2x2 two plant grow currently in week 1 of 9 week bloom.

I know that the C02 should be pumped when the lights are on which is when the plants will need it. My question is I have never used any of these. I already bought the Mushroom box so I use it this time. My only issue with it is that when I run my exhaust fan how am I suppose to keep the CO in the text? Im just going to leave the box in all the time and go with the bucket next time.

The bucket has a pump that i can set on a timer that ill pump the Co2 when its on. So i can set the bucket to pump Co2 while the lights are on BUT thats when my exhaust is on. How do you vent a rom when lights are on to keep heat down but not blow out all your Co2. I thought the fix would be to keep tent closed and not exhaust but im going to believe the temp will spike then.

Anyone out there who can help me with this who has the experience i would greatly appreciate it.

re: Co2 Boost Bucket & Co2 Mushroom Box

What are your thoughts on using one of these for a small 2x2 two plant grow currently in week 1 of 9 week bloom.

I know that the C02 should be pumped when the lights are on which is when the plants will need it. My question is I have never used any of these. I already bought the Mushroom box so I use it this time. My only issue with it is that when I run my exhaust fan how am I suppose to keep the CO in the text? Im just going to leave the box in all the time and go with the bucket next time.

The bucket has a pump that i can set on a timer that ill pump the Co2 when its on. So i can set the bucket to pump Co2 while the lights are on BUT thats when my exhaust is on. How do you vent a rom when lights are on to keep heat down but not blow out all your Co2. I thought the fix would be to keep tent closed and not exhaust but im going to believe the temp will spike then.

Anyone out there who can help me with this who has the experience i would greatly appreciate it.

I haven't used those products and know nothing about them. But, for what it's worth.... The people i know who run with CO2 also tend to run their spaces hot or warmer then those without. But, we're also talking about spaces that are sealed, with temp control systems. I'm really not sure what you can do given your setup.

I hear you get 10-20% increased yield and for me it's not really worth the hassle. I've tried some DIY CO2 enrichment projects, but now I'm just concerned with doing the best with what I have.

Good luck, seems you have found a dilemma, maybe someone will know the answer :thumb:

Man a dilemma isnt the word. Im just going witht the Co2 DIY and the mushroom bag.

Hi cmay,

I haven't used CO2 either, but explored the topic VERY thoroughly. The most beneficial way for CO2 to benefit your plants is to use it in a completely enclosed system. As you might guess, for most of us this would involve some time of airconditioning to then keeps temps down (although temperatures into the 90's are acceptable in a truly CO2 rich environment). Normal air we breath has around 350-400 parts per million(ppm) of CO2. For plants to derive a significant increase in yield possible from CO2 enrichment, CO2 levels need to be around 1500-2000 ppm.

Since you already have the mushroom box, it certainly won't hurt to use it. I suspect you won't find it to be provide a dramitic impact to yield.

Yep im learning that Co2 isnt really something to use at this stage for me. I just wanted to throw whatever I could into my frist grow without messing it up of course. Next time I will think twice about it.

Just want to thank you for the like as Even though I've been a member for a long while I'm trying to make The post count to be able to send messages etc.etc. :thumb:
IMG_96735.JPG
Enjoy the pics. I Wish I could have been able to swing by and :volcano-smiley: with a Sweet Nug To say "See! "That's What I'm Talking Bout Right There"

I wish you A Green Grow & Heavy Harvest. Sincerely: Donny D. :Namaste: :Namaste:
IMG_91032.JPG
IMG_8766_1_.JPG
IMG_0011_1_2.JPG
IMG_0027_1_2.JPG
IMG_0017_1_3.JPG
IMG_0027_1_2.JPG
IMG_3206_1_.JPG
IMG_3047_1_.JPG
IMG_3488_1_.JPG
IMG_3268_1_.JPG
IMG_3004_1_.JPG
IMG_3017_1_.JPG