Co2 Brewer Setup

We both are on the same page with the co2 get up. Im using co2 in my grow and you see amazing fast results. Raising the temp over 30c and pushing your co2 from there. Plants take in more co2 with temps over 30c I usually push mine to about 54c and then let em breath for a while. You dont want them to drop to 0. And to much co2 can kill your plants. Also dont run your co2 when the lights are off, its a waste. Plants dont take up co2 when its dark phase.

We both are on the same page with the co2 get up. Im using co2 in my grow and you see amazing fast results. Raising the temp over 30c and pushing your co2 from there. Plants take in more co2 with temps over 30c I usually push mine to about 54c and then let em breath for a while. You dont want them to drop to 0. And to much co2 can kill your plants. Also dont run your co2 when the lights are off, its a waste. Plants dont take up co2 when its dark phase.

At night plants release co2 so yes its a waste feeding them..

I'm currently fighting spidermites so my temp is very low at this point

my grow room is not that good insulated so I don't expect temp to get pass 25 celsius in this upcoming wintertime so co2 for me is gonna be in the summer..

I've done a lot of further research since last post on this threat

i'm planning on going for a co2 tank in the spring:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom