co2... how much is to much

blairwater101

i just installed my co2 system... i set it for 1500ppm works good so far.... but i have spider mites and i want to kill them... i was told to use co2 and rase the level to 10000ppm for one hour and it will kill them.. my unit only reads 6000ppm how can i tell when i get to 10000ppm and can this hurt the plants...:smokin3:

dude get you some neeam oil based products and take care of that...im not sure if raising co2 levels will kill them but i wouldnt risk it...make sure the products are not harmfull to humans or you will be fucked if you smoke your stash

pyrethrum aerosol will kill them or Neem oil. I don't think raising the co2 level will do anything for ya. Try dropping the room temps down to 60-70 degrees and splashing your palnts with cold water to rinse the mites off. Also keep the humidity level below 50%. Mites love the 60%+ Rh and temps of 70-80F.

i will try the neem oil.. but i have tried azatrol / soy / bug bombs, nothing has worked. i was told that neem oil slows the growth of the plants. i don't want this because they are growing so good. two weeks in to flower and i have buds the size of my finger nail. i don't want the spider mites to damage my buds.

i just installed my co2 system... i set it for 1500ppm works good so far.... but i have spider mites and i want to kill them... i was told to use co2 and rase the level to 10000ppm for one hour and it will kill them.. my unit only reads 6000ppm how can i tell when i get to 10000ppm and can this hurt the plants...:smokin3:
The plants can't use more than about 2000 PPM, and the concensus is that 1250-1500 PPM is ideal. At about 5000 PPM humans are in danger. Also keep your room temps under 85F to keep the growth happening.

well here we go... i am dumping a 50lbs c02 tank tonight... ill let you know what happens... ANYONE DON'T DO THIS IN YOUR HOUSE... YOU WILL DIE.... CO2 CAN SEEP THROUGH WALLS... YOU WILL FALL ASLEEP AND NEVER KNOW YOU ARE DIEING

ok... here we are the next day... lots are dead, but not all... so now i will bug bomb for three days i guess.. i hate the use of poison of any kind

Back
Top Bottom