co2 in flowering room

WhiteWiddow

i was wondering if anyone else used a co2 tank in grow room i heard it is good for fans to shut off 3 times a day for about an hour and during this time to have a co2 tank run to fill room with co2 that the plants will intake? i am curious of this and was wondering if any use this method and if so what type of setup is being used?:rollit:

i also heard you can use a spay bottle and bubbly water to do the same thing ,i forgot to add this to the above statement;)

Interested in the answer also. Never heard of the bubbly water deal. I know CO2 works great in a tent since it tightly sealed. For a room I'm sure alot of it would escape if the rooms not properly sealed. Plus you need a big tank too. Taggin along.

i just watched a movie called i grow cronic by mr green he mentions it a lil bit and had a good setup it looked like you can download this very good tutorial not like rest out there may be old but its worth a watch anyways you can download this "i growcronic" video at isohunt.com its well worth it check it out oh he actually talks about both bubbly water and co2 tank;)

Im also very interested in this topic. currently am starting my 3rd grow and built a tent lined with mylar which holds upto 8 plants in veg and run a 250w 6400k cfl with a small fan built into tent. I have 6 2litre bottles with sugar, yeast and water placed in tent. Im confident it will help the plants get healthy and strong while they are young and the tent should contain the co2. I doubt it would be as good in a more open space though. I should have built 2 tents and had one with no co2 and one with co2 then I could have compared results. I think i'll try that next time!

You still need to circulate the co2 exaust fans off circ fans on co2 will gather in one place still need air movement to get the max from your co2.I have a N-gas gen myself.runs about 15 min every hour in a 12x12 room.But i dont exaust my room at all self contained.

Back
Top Bottom