co2 or no co2

warlord420

i've been contemplating whether or not to use co2 in my drip irr. if anyone could please give me some experienced information on my pros and cons as well as what is my best method of producing co2. i also thought about inserting co2 tabs into my res but was informed that it would do more harm than good. that i should just purchase an airstone and dry ice. if i get dry ice what is the ppm that it gives out? how long will "X" amount last? oh yeah, i'm also using 6 1ft by 1ft leds. i'll try to get you guys some pics. :adore::rocker:

You are using 6 LED squares, and nothing else? I think unless you are going to add a substantial amount of light, and run your ppm over 1500, I don't think you will need Co2, just my opinion. I would love to see the photos. LEF and hyrdo in one grow, I can't wait! (I have 4 of the mixed spectrum LED squares)

at first i had the panels too close but fixed that problem, aside from the panels i have added a grow light from walmart and am thinking of gettin either mh or hps. worried about the electric bill though. rightnow i have white widow under the leds that have been there for a month now. also have ak47 that i started on the 12th. this is my first op and am really liking the sound of the scrogg method. if you can lend some pointers it would be greatly appreciated!! which nutes should i stick with at what strength. i've been doin 1/4 just incase. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom