Co2

take2hikes

I'm going to add CO2 to my grow room soon. Due to price I'm thinking of just going with a nice regulator that is timed, so I can have it start depositing CO2 30 min. after lights come on, and turning off 30 min. before they turn off.

I'm curious if there is a regulator that is better than others, and if anyone has a recommendation for what I'm looking for? I'm guessing there is most likely a place where I can purchase one for cheaper than my local grow store, as well.

Also, this may be hard to approximate.. but I'm just looking for a ballpark figure -- how much CO2 will I be needing to keep the PPM at 1500 for 40 plants? Assuming the room is sealed, I'm wondering how many tanks I'll go through per harvest. I'm thinking somewhere around 1 tank per week.. but that is just a guess.

.t2h

Unless you are going to use a controller to regulate CO2 concentration, don't waste your time.

Here's a read on CO2 usage amounts....

How Much Co2 Should I Add?

I'm going to add CO2 to my grow room soon. Due to price I'm thinking of just going with a nice regulator that is timed, so I can have it start depositing CO2 30 min. after lights come on, and turning off 30 min. before they turn off.

I'm curious if there is a regulator that is better than others, and if anyone has a recommendation for what I'm looking for? I'm guessing there is most likely a place where I can purchase one for cheaper than my local grow store, as well.

Also, this may be hard to approximate.. but I'm just looking for a ballpark figure -- how much CO2 will I be needing to keep the PPM at 1500 for 40 plants? Assuming the room is sealed, I'm wondering how many tanks I'll go through per harvest. I'm thinking somewhere around 1 tank per week.. but that is just a guess.

.t2h
i GOT MINE AT hOME dEPOT FOR $49.95 Works great

I bought the regulator from Home Depot for 46 dollars. I then got a good digital timer. Now I have 1800 ppm 18 hours a day consistently. No mess, no fuss
.t2h

Back
Top Bottom