CO2

kaw900r

Does anyone here use co2 in the bag in there grow area? Been reading and seems it might be beneficial and help get better harvest. Don't want to go the route of a co2 generator and the bag says it last 6 months good for 2 harvest.

Does anyone here use co2 in the bag in there grow area? Been reading and seems it might be beneficial and help get better harvest. Don't want to go the route of a co2 generator and the bag says it last 6 months good for 2 harvest.
Good morning @kaw900r hope you are doing good today.
I had 2 of them in each flower room at all times.
Always got big healthy buds every month.
But I don't have a meter so honestly I can't be specific on their benefits.
All I know is dialing in every aspect of your environment is paramount to a great harvest.
And extra co2 helps.

Stay safe
Bill

Depending on grow space, exhale bags may not benefit a large area. Co2 is useful in flower for plumping buds up. Adding a bit of co2 is beneficial nonetheless, definitely a craft you'll have fun mastering. FYI, poor man's co2 is spraying your tent down with a club soda.

So you spray your tent daily with club soda and that helps? Think the bag will be easier as my tent is 3'x3'x80"

Now that i will be adding the bag is there any truth to with co2 during flowering the plants can handle a little bit higher temp like 78?
When running higher co2 the plant works harder for you and is more resilient.
They can handle more ppm's and are able to handle higher temps.
Better all around health.

Stay safe
Bill

Wasn't aware temp 78 and above could have a ruin the process. Always thought the warm climate helped but not indoors. T/u might have to crack a window or funnel cool air from garage

Wasn't aware temp 78 and above could have a ruin the process. Always thought the warm climate helped but not indoors. T/u might have to crack a window or funnel cool air from garage
I would guess that when outside, the roots are still at temp in the ground (cooler) and indoors the roots are in a pot in the same environment.

get a regulator and rent a 20 lbs tank that's the easiest and cheapest way to go , keep your temps between 79 -83 and humidity at about 45 % , it does give about a 20 % increase in buds size , you will need a co2 meter also , be sure to keep your co2 ppm under 1500 ppm , 1200 is perfect , and only use during flower and don't run when lights are off , i used about 2 tanks per grow .

Back
Top Bottom