Coast Guard Offloads Nearly $800,000 Worth Of Marijuana

The General

The Coast Guard offloaded nearly $800,000 worth of marijuana on Saturday morning. Crews unloaded 900 pounds at the Base in Miami Beach after officials from Customs and Border Protection had intercepted the contraband off the coast of Cap Du Mole, Haiti. They had spotted a go-fast vessel on Tuesday evening and launched their their small boat crew to investigate. Once the smugglers saw the Coast Guard, they threw the bales of the contraband overboard and left. The crew chased the boat for five hours but they were unable to catch up to them, so the boat got away but they were able to recover the cargo from the water.

drugs1.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Miami.cbslocal.com
Author: CBS
Website: Coast Guard Offloads Nearly $800,000 Worth Of Marijuana « CBS Miami

What the h ell is Guardoffloaded, and what is the USA Coast Guard doing way down there anyway?
World policing is a tough job (I guess)
Don't like there (Haiti) stuff anyway.

Howdy, Newfriend. There's nothing in the report to indicate the stuff was sourced from Haiti. The USCG, the police, the CIA, the gov...are going wherever they want to go right now.

Howdy, Newfriend. There's nothing in the report to indicate the stuff was sourced from Haiti. The USCG, the police, the CIA, the gov...are going wherever they want to go right now.

Your right of course.
As a long serving VET, policing the world.
I have lost the faith, plus I stay a littled stoned most days. :)

I wonder if any of the best stuff from yonder year would even rate today. "Mexican Redhair" was supposed to be awesome in my day. I'm not sure if that referred to a strain or the fact it had come from Mexico and had red hair, or both. Anyway, I was just a dumb kid...and an even dumber stoner.

Back
Top Bottom