Coca

Durgan

Anybody growing coca plants for the leaves as used in several SA countries? Ingesting is chewing. I am interested in the seeds and growing in a greenhouse during the cold season in Zone 5.

It might be an alternative to marijuana.

Any first hand information would b helpful.

Coca tea - Wikipedia
Coca tea

I was thinking this same thing when I was falling asleep AGAIN driving home from work just the other day! Reading through that wiki though it looks like it's not very doable from a legal standpoint. Not that that matters lol I'd guess it's just gonna be extra hard to score the beans.

They’ll sell all sorts of energy pills with Who knows what in them at just about every gas station in the nation, but God forbid someone wants to grow a plant, and use it instead.

It appears coca seeds are not sold in NA. I have been searching for sometime and found no supplies of seed. All suppliers are selling is the leaves. Apparently the seeds are so similar to coffee that one cannot tell the difference by perfunctory appearance.

I was thinking this same thing when I was falling asleep AGAIN driving home from work just the other day! Reading through that wiki though it looks like it's not very doable from a legal standpoint.

Some plants are entirely legal to grow, just not to... enjoy. San Pedro cacti and , poppies, for example.

By the way, here's an old truck driver trick for staying awake: Buy a bottle of soda pop, a package of peanuts, and a pack of gum. Stick every piece of gum into your mouth and get it chewed up. Open the package of peanuts and the bottle of pop. Dump the peanuts into the bottle. Continue chewing the gum as you drink the pop (and afterwards). You'll have to be pretty doggone tired to fall asleep with severe gum/mouth pain. It works even better if you have dentures, lol.

Back
Top Bottom