CoCo Coir Nutrient Schedule Help

hairysloth420

420 Member
Hello everyone, first time posting.
I am growing white widow big bud in coco coir and just flipped to flower 4 days ago and checked flowering time of the strain it says just 7 weeks!
I have been following this Nutrient Schedule https://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf
My question is if the flowering time is just 7 weeks and this guide is for 9 weeks (if im reading it right correct me if im wrong) how do i adjust my feeding? So far i have just fed Trans week 4 nutes.

So I believe the most common answer you will get is to make sure your stretch is done after flipping light schedules and when you start to see buds forming you switch to the bloom nutes and that's when you start the official flowering cycle. So even though it says 7 weeks you will almost guaranteed be longer than that from the day you switched to 12/12.
Hope this helps

Hello everyone, first time posting.
I am growing white widow big bud in coco coir and just flipped to flower 4 days ago and checked flowering time of the strain it says just 7 weeks!
I have been following this Nutrient Schedule https://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf
My question is if the flowering time is just 7 weeks and this guide is for 9 weeks (if im reading it right correct me if im wrong) how do i adjust my feeding? So far i have just fed Trans week 4 nutes.

I have a plant that didn't do anything for 2 weeks after i flipped the lights. but I use the same nutes and i only did the transition feed for the 1 week like the schedule says to do.

So I believe the most common answer you will get is to make sure your stretch is done after flipping light schedules and when you start to see buds forming you switch to the bloom nutes and that's when you start the official flowering cycle. So even though it says 7 weeks you will almost guaranteed be longer than that from the day you switched to 12/12.
Hope this helps

yes i read that you don't want to rob them of the nitrogen during that time.

so i should be feeding week 3 until i see budlits is what your saying? or stay on trans nutes until i see budlits.. Good tip but still confused how i should adjust feeding do i just feed late bloom when tricomes get cloudy and ignore that chart if i got a faster flowering strain?

Well without seeing any pics or anything all I can say for sure is if they look healthy still just keep doing what you are doing until you see buds starting, then go bloom nutes.
If they are looking like they are hungry for something then address it.
Less is more!!
Just wondering what is your base nute ppm at the moment? And at what % 9f the feed schedule are you at?? (50%, 75%)

so i should be feeding week 3 until i see budlits is what your saying? or stay on trans nutes until i see budlits.. Good tip but still confused how i should adjust feeding do i just feed late bloom when tricomes get cloudy and ignore that chart if i got a faster flowering strain?

next time i'll be doing transition feed until i seed bud sites. still on my first grow so I might change my mind depending on what others say they do lol.

Well like I said, they all transition different but if you start counting the flowering cycle on the first day you see bud sites then it should be pretty close to the amount of the time the strain says it should be, but yes always refer to the tricomes for true accuracy!!
So if your strain says 7 weeks flower then it should be around that time from visual budding.

Ya im just 4 days since flip was feeding week 3 up until 4 days ago plants all look healthy and great been vegging forever waiting for everything to be non stressed and looking great, everything is stretching like crazy so ya im going to take your advice and just feed trans nutes week 4 from https://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf and then ill feed week 5 when i start seeing budlits, thanks for all the help and advice! Always good to learn more!

Ya im just 4 days since flip was feeding week 3 up until 4 days ago plants all look healthy and great been vegging forever waiting for everything to be non stressed and looking great, everything is stretching like crazy so ya im going to take your advice and just feed trans nutes week 4 from https://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf and then ill feed week 5 when i start seeing budlits, thanks for all the help and advice! Always good to learn more!
So when you flipped the light schedule to 12/12 it stretched? I’m using the same nutes and mine hasn’t done much for the last 4-5days still on the week 3 nutes, cheers

Back
Top Bottom