Coco coir yield?

Yummytrees

This is my first grow in coco. I have a few other grows under my belt (waterfarm buckets and soil) so I think I have a pretty good idea of what Im doing. Pretty much im just wondering what others have yielded with coco and possibly a general idea of how much i could yield if I were to flower now. Would like to hear what pot size, lights, medium, height before flowering, training etc...

Heres my baby
Strain: Rainbow jones-connoisseur genetics

Indica/sativa: Indica Dominate

Veg from seed starting: 12/6/13 still in veg

Indoor/outdoor: Indoor

Medium: coco coir(by coco tek) and perlite 75/25

Pot size-3-4gallon(pretty sure its 3)

Lights: veg-30000 lumens t5/300+ watts
Flower- 2 400 watt HID

Temp/RH: 60-85 F / 0-60% RH (cant control rh but i got good ventilation)

Ph and nutrients: 5.8 ph and pure blend pro grow(veg)/pure blend pro bloom(flower)
Also im using cal mag plus. I feed as much as i can without getting much burn and flush every so often.

Watering: everyday or every other

Room size- veg 4x2'
Flower-4x4'

Height/width: 21" wide 12-13" tall

I topped her at around 10" and just lst'd her.
Im trying to upload photos but im limited to using the internet on my phone.
Also my bad on any grammar. Stuck on myphone.
Thanks for the input

Also should i pit up before flower. I heard less is more with coco

image6992.jpg
image6993.jpg

Hey Yummytrees ,,, nice plant looks good. I can't give any info as I'm on my first coco experience but seems like there are a lot of experienced people here. Good luck an happy growin :)

My coco grow is going good for my first time, started from seed an only about 4 weeks in but lots of green growth. I also have a GH drip system which I've used afor 4 grows now(mostly clones) but have bug issues for first time. I think there called fungus mites,, not positive but they are turning my leaves white. Early harvest I guess.

Hey Dusty,, I'm curious what problems u had when putting a cutting from cloner to a big pot,, let's say 3 gal.? An I was wondering if a 3 gal. Pot is big enough for a coco grow?

in order to build a strong root system you gotta have oxygen. So the soil or coco has gotta dry a little big pots and small roots dont mix . It would take four of five weeks to build a root system in that big a pot. I did this my first time to clone put in six and only had one to flower because the others got water loged and just couldnt grow roots they were one gal pots.

just started my 1st grow similar to yours but also different im only a few days in and im reading the posts and i just put all my seedlings in
5gal air-pots really 3.7gal five pots with the biggest seedlings 2/3coco 1/3 perlite
2gal air-pots really 1.3 gal five pots with the smaller seedlings
man i hope i didint just make a noob move and screw up my plants roots by putting them in too big of pots

From personal experience its easier to start your girls up from smaller pots than larger, but i have started seedlings in 3gal pots before and they were fine. Rainbow started from seed, planted in a root riot, then after sprout into 3gal. Bigger pots just mean less watering for you in the beginning. But i do water everyday now because shes starting to really fill in.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom