Coco Dynamite and Autoflower

Wild Heart

This is my next grow getting started as my white rhino finishes. Got 3 fem dynamites 1 fem syrup and 1 fem white dwarf. The autoflowers got mixed up so I have no idea which ones wd and which ones syrup only time will tell. Also the smallest autoflower the one on the left broke off its main root right out of the seed but has since re rooted itself. I also just toped the 3 dynamites at the 4th node leaving me with 3 nodes on each dynamite. The top 4 branches will be toped once they grow out making 8 tops that will be lst'd. The very bottom 2 branches will most likely be clones.

Bucket Size - 2 gal
Medium - B'Cuzz Coco
Lights - Sun for veg possibly MH for flower
Nutrients - Humboldt A and B and Humboldt Ginormous bloom
Strain - Next Generation dynamite, Bug Buddha white dwarf and syrup

Next Generation Seeds Dynamite

Squat growing Indica strain, well known for its heavy yield and high quality bud. Very fruity, thick, resinous smoke. Deep grapefruit smell that finishes with pink/purple colors as the buds ripen. Dynamite is our stabilized version of Canada's famous Grapefruit clone. Winner 2005 Oregon Medicinal Awards.

Flowering: Indoor: 50 days
Outdoor: Oct.5

Genetics: Grapefruit Indica
Structure: Short, branchy, grows wide outdoors

Re: Acideye420s Coco Dynamite and Autoflower

This is the start of week 3 from seed just topped. Far left is the auto that broke its root, bottom right is the other auto doing just as well as the 3 dynamites.

photo_36_1.JPG

The new tops on the dynamites are comming in and the autoflower showed it's first pistls a couple days ago.

Sounds good, I'm in! I'll be starting another coco grow next week. It is a great medium. Can't wait to see more of your coco grow!

:goodluck:

Start of week 4 all 8 of the new tops on each dynamite are doing fantastic. I also took 2 clones from each dynamite which are in the clone dome now. The unstunted autoflower is exploding and has a few pistils (its about time) and the stunted autoflower is doing good just trying to catch up.

Dyn #1
photo_45_.JPG

Dyn #2
photo_37_.JPG

Dyn #3
photo_38_.JPG

Non Stunted Autoflower
photo_43_.JPG

Little Runt
photo_44_1.JPG

Todays day 26 from seed. The dynamites are looking like mutants and its one of the coolest things ive ever seen. The first auto flower is doin great lots of pistils and the stunted one is a hermi i think but im gonna give it a few days to be sure.

The Mutants

Dynamite 1
photo_42_2.JPG

Dynamite 2
photo_41_2.JPG

Dynamite 3
photo_40_1.JPG

Auto 1
photo_39_2.JPG

photo_38_1.JPG

Auto 2 (stunted)
photo_37_1.JPG

Going to flip the lights on June 1st if I get my hps light by then gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Nice Nice Plants going,I can tell you take time with them.
:420:
I rated your thread at the top of the page 5 star cause should be fun see them blossom.

Day 32 from seed finally got my 250 watt hps. The second autoflower is a female not a hermi. And due to the fact I can't completely lightproof the room I started flowering yesterday. I also transplanted the bagseed plant from outside and defoliated it after it got over the transplant shock. Can't get any pics up but here's a video update.

Moved the grow into the closet so I can have a light proof space to grow in but one of my t5s took a nose dive on the stunted autoflower. Totally smashed the poor girl she will be missed but thank god it didn't take out the whole grow. But other than that everythings great no flowers on the dynamites yet but it's only the 5th day of 12/12 I'll put up an video update soon.

Finally we have flowers. all 3 dynamites are female and the bagseed hasnt shown yet. They poped up yesterday so todays day 2 of flower and day 42 from seed for the auto flower. Defoliated the dynamites because they were stretching way to much. Like almost 2 inches between nodes on a few branches.

Dynamite 1
photo_49_.JPG

Dynamite 2
photo_45_1.JPG

Dynamite 3
photo_46_.JPG

White Dwarf
photo_51_1.JPG

photo_50_1.JPG

Bagseed
photo_47_.JPG

Todays day 48 from seed day 8 of flowering I gave them there last defoliation until they hit 4 or 5 weeks. Also lst'd them so now it kinda looks like a mini scrog without the screen. The flower clusters are building up a lot faster than the white rhino from my last grow. I really hope it finishes around the 50-55 day mark. Also I am putting 6 frozen 2L bottles next to the plants at night so they get that nice purple color. I know it doesn't effect potency or taste but I like to think of growing as an art and it sure looks nice. Took some clones put 6 in coco in little paper cups and I put 8 in a diy fog cloner i just built. Had to kill the bagseed it turned male. Enough of me rambling heres some pics.

Flower room
photo_343.JPG

Dynamite 1
photo_5_2_.JPG

Dynamite 2
photo_4_2_.JPG

Dynamite 3
photo_3_2_.JPG

photo_248.JPG

Lst
photo_2_2_.JPG

White dwarf
photo_1_2_.JPG

photo_2_2_.JPG

Clones
photo_517.JPG

photo_434.JPG

photo_55_.JPG

Also I am putting 6 frozen 2L bottles next to the plants at night so they get that nice purple color. I know it doesn't effect potency or taste but I like to think of growing as an art and it sure looks nice.

Totally agree with you bro!

5-stars for the artist! :)

Lovin' this grow man! Lookin' good! :high-five:

Nice!
love the white dwarf
my grows just a few days behind yours as a no mercy grow
on another way to stop upward growth... if you pinch the second or third down fan leaf from the top off this will encourage lateral growth.. ill get pics of the process the next time we make a new mother plant
good growing!

Day 52 from seed 12 of flower. Things are starting to explode no pics yet but I did get the rest of my nutes. So now I'm using humboldt master a, master b, ginormous, snow storm ultra, and gravity.

Day 32 of flowering th white dwarf is already chopped and smoked she put out about an ounce. The buds on the dynamites are getting pretty big and the plant matter hasnt even come close to covering the hairs. I'll put up some pics tommorw.

cant wait to see how they are stacking

Back
Top Bottom