420 Magazine Background

Coco Growing With Samantha & Neil: Autoflower

Thread starter #1

LEDRF

Hello, everyone. This is a grow by my wife Samantha with my guidance. The White N Bubbly is a tall strain and is building buds quickly. She is going to be a huge yielder.

For those that don't know me, I grew a 2.9 pound dry weight auto Critial in a 18 liter hard pot. I also grew a 14.8oz auto Northern Lights, and many other huge autos. Now I am going for the frosty autos, and trying to find that perfect combo of frost, looks, smell, decent yield and super stony autos.

So far, I love the Auto Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion.

The grow.

Strains: Autos - White N Bubbly by Mephisto, Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion, Incredible Bulk by DR. Incredible, G14 by Fast Buds.
Grow Tent: 8x8 Gorilla tent, using half of it in a 8x4 flood tray.
Lights: Perfect Sun COB and Max Yield.
Medium: Coco with a automated drip system that feed 3 times a day, so we get run off during the longest feed. Right now the seconds are first feed, 10 seconds, second feed 13 seconds, third feed 25 seconds.
Feed: Cycoflower Nutrients and cal mag plus. Start with .4 EC then 1.0 ec. PH to 5.8 let drift up to 6.1. Fed from a 50 gallon drum.

We use a closed system. This means that we let no fresh air in the tent and none out. Instead, we use a co2 tank, AC, and a heater. The CO2 tank is on a timer and only turns on when lights are on. I then have the timer during lights on set to turn on for an hour then off for 30 minutes. I adjust the regulator so my co2 drifts between 900-1200.

Here are two photos of the world record that I grew. Auto Critical by Royal Queen - 2.8 pounds dry. Made some great oil.

Now on with this grow. We are at day 56 right now. They are starting to really fill in with buds.

White N Bubbly on 11-25, she is 4.5 feet tall from the base of the stem to the top bud. Insane. Be ready to train this girl if you don't have the height.

10-25whitenbubbly.jpg

Here she was on 11-11 so you can see how quickly she blew up. Wife is killing it.

11-11whitenbubbly.jpg

And here is the latest grow update. For a back log to see the whole grow, check the auto grows playlist. Thank you for checking this grow out.

Attachments

Thread starter #6

LEDRF

White N Bubbly by Mephisto. She is 4.5 tall, and this is after we trained her to be shorter.

12-1-2whitenbubbly.jpg

She is starting to pack on the frost. Day 58
12-1Whitenbubbly.jpg

Then we have Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion. Hands down my favorite autoflower right now.
12-1-2coloradocookies.jpg

12-1coloradocookies.jpg

Blazinjones

Dam brotha those autos look great congrats. I wish I could get over a pound on anything photo or auto lmao. I usually pull 2 to 4.5 oz an auto lmao but that's hydro not soil. Altho I'm tryn a gorilla glue auto in some doc buds hibrix soil under one of ur dwarf stars. Lookn to get a max yield light next maybe that will help boost things up so I can pull close to a pound maybe lol. But yea jus wanted to swing threw an say those beauties u an wifey doing are lookn great congrats.

Thread starter #11

LEDRF

Blazin, when I was in my first year or two of growing, my autos would only get to 4oz. I remember when I first starting hitting 6oz, I was like, wee. Once I nailed down the environment, that is when I started to get 6oz or higher regularly. Then once I started to water my coco daily, then I started seeing 10oz and up.

Properly watering, good PH and good environment = good growth. It took me about 2.5 years of growing autos before I started to see 10oz plants.

Thread starter #12

LEDRF

Grow update. They are 63 days old. First is the video update, then some pictures.

White N Bubbly by Mephitso -
12-6-whitebubbly.jpg

Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion

12-6coloradocookies.jpg

Who here remembers this auto Magnum by Buddha Seeds that I grew?

1 auto magnum.jpg

Blazinjones

Thread starter #14

LEDRF

Hey, a photo update. Taking like two days ago when they were 67 days old. Started OCT. 4th. I am trying to get the video update finished. She is now feeding with 1.2 EC and the girls are loving it.

White N Bubbly by Mephisto
20181210_080320.jpg

20181210_080437.jpg

Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion
20181210_080613.jpg

20181210_080900.jpg

20181210_081143.jpg