Coco Growing With Samantha & Neil: Autoflower

Harvested the tiny G14. Here are photos for day 79, White N Bubbly day 73. Also a video update.

White N Bubbly Day 73
20181223_110316.jpg

20181223_110025.jpg

20181223_105912.jpg

Colorado Cookies Day 79
20181223_110336.jpg

20181223_105649.jpg

20181223_105552.jpg

I wonder if I should start a new thread for my photo grow. Carnival by Ministry of Cannabis. She is a big girl.

carnival-weed.jpg

Attachments

• 1547517204928.png
    1547517204928.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Geez brother you've got growing monster plants down to a science!! The frost on that White and Bubbly is out of this world your wife killed it man!!!! Keep up the hard work guys!!

Here is a video of the fat lady
Jesus bro your Carnival is a beast of a plant, her branch is probably bigger than the stalk on my Gelato. You have definitely hit grow master status.
I wanna be just like Neil when I grow up!!!!

Orlando, than you for the compliment. I still have a ways to go before grand master status.

Lol shit bro not by the looks of things. By the look of how big that beast of a carnival got u definitely hit grand master status great job bro. I'm currently growing a devils carnival which is a cross of ministry of cannabis carnival and sweet seeds dark devil to get devils carnival an it was made from growers neiko and canna on here. An man its getn huge I definitely like the carnival strain side of it. I got to try some of carnival buds but have yet to actually grow it but u really make me wana go get it now lol.

There is a community grow thread for carnival.
It happens to be @SweetSue 's favourite.
She would be happy to see this lady.
As of new journal, it is easier if you keep this one and just ask a moderator to re name it to perpetual( and what ever else you want) you do so by pressing the bell icon (report) and write a nice message stating please rename my journal to...

Here is a video of the fat lady

Neil.......You have a habit of blowing up my favorite chemovars. Lol! I believe you still hold the record for top yield with DDA. It looks like you’re about to do the same with Carn. :goodjob:

I’d really appreciate it if you’d follow Birdie’s link and post this excitement over on the community thread so the guys can follow it back to here and watch your light turn her into a beautiful monster tree. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Auto White N Bubbly by Mephitso. Super Frosty, no flash. She is dried but not trimmed yet. I want to regulate her drying for a few more days before dry trim.

20190115_141329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom