Coco Growing With Samantha & Neil: Autoflower

So the wife's first grow, and she got 4.6oz from Auto Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion. Still waiting for her incredible bulk and white n bubbly to be finished drying.

jar.jpg

20190115_180629_001.jpg

So the wife got 10.8oz from the one White N Bubbly. Damn, her first grow. This just goes to show that if you follow everything exactly how I teach it, you can have a successful full grow.

20190119_173257.jpg

weed-jars.jpg

20190119_173336.jpg

20190119_143857.jpg

20190119_143734.jpg

Derby, yup, yup. It really comes down to strain, pheno and who follows the system without error. Although, I would have the upper hand if anything happened wrongly, such as how to treat PM.

So the wife got 10.8oz from the one White N Bubbly. Damn, her first grow. This just goes to show that if you follow everything exactly how I teach it, you can have a successful full grow. We will be posting her dry weight video of weighing all this on camera at {a website that wants ~TS~'s money}

Hey, Neil, I don't have a dollar to give your website, lol. How about telling us what the total harvest was for free? We won't tell anyone, lol.

Hey, Neil, I don't have a dollar to give your website, lol. How about telling us what the total harvest was for free? We won't tell anyone, lol.
I did. It's all here. The video is just her showing in real time her weighing the plant and getting super excited after seeing how much she got. 10.8 off the one White N Bubbly. 5oz from Colorado cookies, and 3oz from the Incredible bulk that was about half dead at one point in the grow.

Back
Top Bottom