Coco - Northern Lights - 2015 - 1st Grow - 300W LED - Old Mars Hydro

Well I guess we got ourselves a smoke-out! I think I'm harvesting tomorrow!

Just had a puff on the NL lower bud I had trimmed off when lolly popping/ trimming lower branches (dried for about 5 days) - not even the good tight buds, and holy smokes that is strong stuff! Took a whole bong hit and watched Making a Murder, needless to say I need to watch those episodes again to make sure I catch everything this time... haha

Proper smoke report and pictures to come!

Here is a montage of this afternoon's work.. My scales are not here yet but I am very very happy to produce what I did! This is such a great feeling. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me out, there are even a large amount of people I got tips from without them knowing - many of the better growers such as A-Train and Stage - their grows provided essential information. I am going to have another grow soon (also I am almost halfway through a Super Skunk Grow. Stay posted.

In the meantime check out this lot of pictures!! Thanks! :thanks::thumb:

The little 3L girl
IMG_65375.jpg
IMG_65395.jpg
IMG_65405.jpg

10L Airpot
IMG_65436.jpg
IMG_65476.jpg
IMG_65557.jpg

Total Harvest
IMG_65569.jpg
IMG_65584.jpg
IMG_65637.jpg
IMG_656010.jpg
IMG_65597.jpg

Fun box
IMG_656510.jpg

Smoke report to follow soon!

Thanks all!!

Yea the buds look great man. I like the fun box too. Did u make that drying box in the tent?

Hey buddy, thanks man! Yeah I made the box and let them dry in there for about 2.5 days now I got the buds in a brown paper bag mixed with some paper to dry for a few more days then they will go into jars. The buds are not as tight as I hoped but the grass still works!

The drying box is made with PVC piping and is blag bag lined for darkness then mylar wrapped. It has holes poked in it for aeration and it definitely kept things less smelly!
:thumb:always a good thing!

Fantastic grow.. Congrats on all of your hard work. Looks very tasty...

Thank you very much! I'm quite pleased that my first one ended up so well! I am officially hooked to this.
Received today:
1. Sour diesel Auto
2. Bubba Kush Auto
3. Moby Dick XXL Auto; and
4. OG Kush (Feminized)

Which one should I do next??? :O

Bubba next! So I can copy you more :high-five: haha.

Congrats on the harvest. Can't wait for the smoke!

Good idea actually man. I think they are Dinafem not HSO autos though :(

I actually just realised I aint got enough space in my room though... Am going to put a SD seed in a 3L fabric pot and just get a small harvest from it then Im whipping out the 15L airpot to see what size plant I can get. That wont be for a few weeks though!!

Thaks for all the kind words and help Mr Flamel - I think you were the first (if not, one of the first) person to welcome me into the site!

THANKYOU! :thanks:

Bubba next! So I can copy you more :high-five: haha.

Congrats on the harvest. Can't wait for the smoke!

Haha are you working on that next WOLF? How about I see how YOU go and I can copy you instead ;)

:cheer:

Well guys - here is the final weigh-in.

I managed to 61.3g! Im pretty happy with this from my first grow and also considering the way my grow started, with fears tht my girls were stunted. I cant wait to get a grow done with a 15L pot, whcih will happen once I get the other two small plants I have growing atm finished.

IMG_65739.jpg

IMG_65748.jpg

Nice pile o buds breezy :yummy:. Two ounces is a good haul, Congrats. The sour D still gets my vote lol. Im sure Dinafems version is good also.

Thanks buddy - yeah Im going to go for the Sour D!! I just need these other two little girls to flower and then give me some space for my big pot! :thumb:

Great job! can't wait to harvest my first plant. You must be feeling pretty good right now

Thanks! I am feeling great, that is true! I cant wait to get these cured and then have a big session with some friends!

Outstanding grow.... you met every problem head on and won...I bet those babies are very tasty....

Thanks!! You bet yah, very lemony/piney - tastes like mountain air. Its quite a different smoke to things I have had before!

Back
Top Bottom