Coco nutrients

Velk

Hi guys I'm currently running canna coco range and boost/bloom costs tons like 20 for 250ml. I've been looking at the advanced nutrients coco ph perfect range I've noticed it's better on price as its 25 quid for 1litre a and b bloom does this do the same as cannas boost ?

I have loads of coco a and b left for a few more grows so may just get the an bloom. If I did go for an range what else would I need as in canna coco rhizotonic is for roots so what would take its place in an. Or can anybody recomend a good range that is cheap as don't fancy paying 20 for 250ml

Also what are the add ons using the a and b grow and bloom would I still need other things ? I've only ever used canna coco range so any help would be apresiated

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Voodoo juice is the AN beneficial supplement. Another is a vitamin B supplement (B52). Otherwise they are just PK boosters... google advanced nutrients and they have all the feeding schedules. If I were you, I'd finish with your canna a/b and supplement with any bloom boost. Powders go a lot further for the money. Some swear by the "ph perfect". My experience was it would hold in range for 2 days using good tap water.

Voodoo juice is the AN beneficial supplement. Another is a vitamin B supplement (B52). Otherwise they are just PK boosters... google advanced nutrients and they have all the feeding schedules. If I were you, I'd finish with your canna a/b and supplement with any bloom boost. Powders go a lot further for the money. Some swear by the "ph perfect". My experience was it would hold in range for 2 days using good tap water.

Thanks spitz I have tons of a and b left on the canna and the additives I don't like the look of powders ideally wanted to get ph perfect coco range so don't have to mess with the ph any more. But was wondering what I would run it with could I just use grow and bloom a&b and big bud ? Or would I need all b52 voodoo etc I have tons of left over canna stuff like pk canna start really good for sprouts canna flush so I may use them if I can as only the grow bloom and big bud come in ph perfect coco form so there additives would mess it up any way right ?

Also what are your thoughts on remo nutes they are so so cheap and heard there good. But still going towards the an ph perfect range

Again... I suggest to go to the AN page and dig in a little. The entire PH balance happens in the AN A&B. The Big Bud and additives are basically the same as any other LINE (N,P,K,+). There is a bit of snake oil in all of it. You can use any boosters with them (and viceversa).

I only mentioned Voodoo and B52 as they are a bit different than N,P,K. Substitute great white for voodoo, etc if you want. I really liked the AN LINE. I alternate between that and GH + Koolboom during a grow.

Thanks man it's a bit confusing as I've only used canna but heard the results with an are really good and the ph perfect good reviews Would there big bud be the same as my canna boost ?

Just watched the ph perfect video on yt it's really good I'm suprised

Is GenHydro available where you're at?
Because (imo) there's nothing better for coco.*
Also imo Canna is overpriced and AN is as well as unnecessarily convoluted to the point of "wtf are they THINKING? lol

-Doc

*Speaking from almost 30 years indoor cannabis growing experience, and having used Canna but avoided AN like the plague.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is GenHydro available where you're at?
Because (imo) there's nothing better for coco.*
Also imo Canna is overpriced and AN is as well as unnecessarily convoluted to the point of "wtf are they THINKING? lol

-Doc

*Speaking from almost 30 years indoor cannabis growing experience, and having used Canna but avoided AN like the plague.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man thanks for stopping by what's gen hydro what kind of products do they do I'm looking for a cheap decent alternative to canna as its so pricey for 250ml of bloom/boost its same price for 1 litre of each an ph perfect bloom a & b I've been looking at loads like bio bizz and remo as the price is really reasonable

Hey man thanks for stopping by what's gen hydro what kind of products do they do I'm looking for a cheap decent alternative to canna as its so pricey for 250ml of bloom/boost its same price for 1 litre of each an ph perfect bloom a & b I've been looking at loads like bio bizz and remo as the price is really reasonable

420-magazine-mobile1744880143.jpg
general hydroponics master kit right here was 65$ eBay also says on box it's good for coco

Sent from my iPhone using 420Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1744880143.jpg
general hydroponics master kit right here was 65$ eBay also says on box it's good for coco

Sent from my iPhone using 420Magazine Mobile App

Thanks iceman

I'll have a look at it now what are they like do you know ? I think
I've seen them
Before just never looked in to them

I did want to get some
Kind
Of ph perfect but if it's
That cheap I
Can suffice. Thanks man .

It's really ph stable I go upwards of 3+days and when I do adj it's because I keep my ph at 5.8 only if say I can go whole week in a range of 5.6-6.2 I do weekly water changes

I'm on day 75 haven't flushed and my plants look amazing well to me I'm doing autos ad have hade a really good grow
420-magazine-mobile1065732398.jpg
no nute burn no lock out it mixed very well I'm really happy with it I was going with advanced nutes but to expensive and a shit tone of products they have general hydro keeps it simple and it's less money

I'm on day 75 haven't flushed and my plants look amazing well to me I'm doing autos ad have hade a really good grow
420-magazine-mobile1065732398.jpg
no nute burn no lock out it mixed very well I'm really happy with it I was going with advanced nutes but to expensive and a shit tone of products they have general hydro keeps it simple and it's less money

Nice man I'm also running autos is the pack your on about called flora series performance pack ? As the an ph perfect coco stuff works out cheaper were I'm from its over a hindered pounds were I'm at for the an set I would use grow and bloom
A and b and big bud is about 60-70 pounds and all
Litre bottles I'll keep looking for cheaper Maybe fleabay might have better price

Also that kit comes with a few different things I guess all u really need is the 3 parts micro grow and bloom all the rest is rapid rooter bud bulkier and some king of seaweed type stuff makes my water brown I'm doing Dwc also there's a thing called the Lukas formula That only uses two of the 3 part

Back
Top Bottom