Coco pH playing up in week 5 of flower

Ossi Ossi

G'day Guys and Gals
Coir/ Perlite ( soaked in malassis,seasoll & Eco dolomite for 48 hrs and rinsed salts out
Unknown Strain
15-18 C nights
18-26 C days
Rh 45
600 watt Mars hydro
Use 20 MLS molasses since day 1 of life in every feed
Used seasoll veg
Using powerfeed now 1.5 MLS to the litre
I have been so anal with pH being adjusted to 5.6/6.2
Root zone has been staying nice and still and this morning BANG All 4 girls root zone now at 7.4-7.6 WTF
any advice to lowering root zone
I have not had one yellow leaf yet or any signs of any issue and the girls are very healthy,need to fix quick
One been supercropped 3 been lstd slightly

Attachments

• IMG_20201111_053320.jpg
    IMG_20201111_053320.jpg
    964.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20201111_053146.jpg
    IMG_20201111_053146.jpg
    807.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20201111_052827.jpg
    IMG_20201111_052827.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20201111_052324.jpg
    IMG_20201111_052324.jpg
    732.6 KB · Views: 33
Hey What’s up Man?

Yeah, yeah what PW said your plants look good!! How did you test the ph of your root zone? The only way to tell soil ph is to do a slurry test, however If you are measuring runoff water ph then that’s not a worthwhile effort. Runoff water contains fine sediments, chemical salts and nutrients that all come out in the wash - it’s an inflated number and if you adjust your input ph numbers to get a different reading on the output or runoff ph - well you will be in the ditch quickly. Don’t chase that rabbit my friend

Hey What’s up Man?

Yeah, yeah what PW said your plants look good!! How did you test the ph of your root zone? The only way to tell soil ph is to do a slurry test, however If you are measuring runoff water ph then that’s not a worthwhile effort. Runoff water contains fine sediments, chemical salts and nutrients that all come out in the wash - it’s an inflated number and if you adjust your input ph numbers to get a different reading on the output or runoff ph - well you will be in the ditch quickly. Don’t chase that rabbit my friend
Yea U r spot on bro
I sorta thort along those lines ish but I was thinking that getting close to 8 was like 2.2 points between top and bottom so I panicked abit
Thanks bruz

Don’t worry about the PH coming out, only the PH going in matters. Keep it between 5.8-6.2 ph. Towards the low end in veg and towards the high end in flower.

Eco dolomite ? in coco never heard of it ,im not 100 percent , i think it is your problem its to raise acidic soil levels to alkaline so will molasses it can be higher ph ,

Eco-flo dolomite is a new generation of liquid dolomite that s super concentrated and super effective. Enriched with seaweed Eco-flo dolomite is perfect for correcting acidic soils and boosting calcium and magnesium levels in your soil.

Eco dolomite ? in coco never heard of it ,im not 100 percent , i think it is your problem its to raise acidic soil levels to alkaline so will molasses it can be higher ph ,

Eco-flo dolomite is a new generation of liquid dolomite that s super concentrated and super effective. Enriched with seaweed Eco-flo dolomite is perfect for correcting acidic soils and boosting calcium and magnesium levels in your soil.
Just to clarify I soaked the 90 litres of Coco/perlite in a small amount of seasoll and Eco dolomite just so I can say I did I guess
I have 4 girls that pH runoff is constant at 7.2-7.40 even tho it doesn't MATTER

5.8Don’t worry about the PH coming out, only the PH going in matters. Keep it between 5.8-6.2 ph. Towards the low end in veg and towards the high end in flower.
I am very anal with pH in @ 5.6 5.8 6.0
I do 5 ltrs of rainwater only every morning for next day so 24 hrs to get it spot on checking constantly
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom