Coco Tabs Equal Good Meds

...We actually just got our best harvest of mangoes from our tree in 5 years - 25 mangoes in total! Most are frozen to make into ice ream (just send them through our slow juicer and it comes out like ice cream). I'm sure the GF will be happy to hear that she needs to eat this!

I don't know how sensitive MED GOM is to pruning. If I recall correctly when researching CBD strains last year, MED GOM is auto-flowering? Even when young, the leaves contain some amount of cannabinoids and terpenes. I'm not familiar with growing MED GOM, but if you are able to prune a few leaves to add to your mango sherbert, that would be great! Fresh mango flesh is powerful enough to mask most of the chlorophyll and petro taste from a few cannabis leaves.

I've taken close-ups of big vegetative leaves when I spot any foreign matter like some strange insect on the leaves. The close-up reveals beautiful crystalline sparkles of baby trichome formations. The baby trichomes are sticky enough to trap some stray bugs that wander on top.

Good luck and gentle hugs to your GF :hug:

Back
Top Bottom