Coffee Shop Seeds: Discount & Freebies Exclusively For 420 Members

Hi Everyone.
When I walked through the door this evening, I had the most pleasant surprise. My order from @CoffeeShopSeeds had arrived, 36 hours after I completed my order.. Nice work you lot :thumb:
But when I opened my discretely packaged parcel, I had an even bigger surprise, loads of freebies :yahoo:
20220114_200636.jpg

A funky bag :cheesygrinsmiley: a lanyard:cheesygrinsmiley: (keys were not included). Some rolly papers :cheesygrinsmiley: An O.Gelato Auto:cheesygrinsmiley: A Blueberry Cheesecake:cheesygrinsmiley:and a tent sticker :cheesygrinsmiley:oh, and also the seeds I ordered :cheesygrinsmiley:.
I appreciate we will only get these freebies "whilst stocks last"
Im buzzing though :cheesygrinsmiley:
I will be dusting off the 2x2 and doing an alteration to the Sylstar light I used last time; Basically cutting the thing in half, so it fits in the tent, which will turn it from a 400 watt into a 200 Watt and then I will plant the Autos.,
Watch this space.
Cheers everyone @CoffeeShopSeeds . My first order with you lot was the best one I've ever made :cheesygrinsmiley: ive never had so much free stuff:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Everyone.
When I walked through the door this evening, I had the most pleasant surprise. My order from @CoffeeShopSeeds had arrived, 36 hours after I completed my order.. Nice work you lot :thumb:
But, when I opened my discretely packaged parcel, I had an even bigger surprise, loads of freebies :yahoo:

A funky bag :cheesygrinsmiley: a lanyard:cheesygrinsmiley: (keys were not included). Some rolly papers :cheesygrinsmiley: An O.Gelato Auto:cheesygrinsmiley: A Blueberry Cheesecake:cheesygrinsmiley:and a tent sticker :cheesygrinsmiley:oh, and also the seeds I ordered :cheesygrinsmiley:.
I will be dusting off the 2x2 and doing an alteration to the Sylstar light I used last time; Basically cutting the thing in half, so it fits in the tent, which will turn it from a 400 watt into a 200 Watt and then I will plant the Autos.,
Watch this space.
Cheers everyone @CoffeeShopSeeds . My first order with you lot was the best one I've ever made :cheesygrinsmiley:
Fantastic, what great service @CoffeeShopSeeds . You guys are amazing. :thumb:
Nice swag too. :love:
Let's go Paul , start showing off those terrific genetics.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi DV8, thanks for your order. We will ship in the coming days so keep an eye out for your tracking email. Cheers James
Thanks James, was in my inbox this morning.

Your super giveaway reminded me to ask a couple of questions.

The Super Silver Haze had only a 5 seed option (or possibly a 100) at the time, is it possible to recieve an email when a particular strain is stocked or should I just continue to check website?

Secondly can you give me a brief explanation about the points awarded, and how redemption works? I feel its probably my error without logging as a member and may be lost. Not the sharpest bloke going around, worse navigating on a tiny screen.

Thanks.

Or killing those terrific genetics :laugh:
This is my last Auto I grew. Its pure fire :rofl:
20220114_192135.jpg
The shadow of you peering over it is creepy, yeiks so are the flames.
That poor duck looks so bizarre.
Pic of the month.
Wow

Stay safe
Bill

The shadow of you peering over it is creepy, yeiks so are the flames.
That poor duck looks so bizarre.
Pic of the month.
Wow

Stay safe
Bill
It did look spooky, but it smelled like heaven:cheesygrinsmiley: That was my answer to pest management. I got rid of the little buggers, once and for all:laugh:. Unfortunately I can't enter any competitions, saying I'm part of the team. But thanks for the compliment though Bill. I appreciate it.

Hi Everyone.
But when I opened my discretely packaged parcel, I had an even bigger surprise, loads of freebies :yahoo:
20220114_200636.jpg

Watch this space.
Cheers everyone @CoffeeShopSeeds . My first order with you lot was the best one I've ever made :cheesygrinsmiley: ive never had so much free stuff:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hi Paul, I'll be honest, its not always this good (the freebies i mean) . Looking forward to seeing these little beauties grow up

Thanks James, was in my inbox this morning.

Your super giveaway reminded me to ask a couple of questions.

The Super Silver Haze had only a 5 seed option (or possibly a 100) at the time, is it possible to recieve an email when a particular strain is stocked or should I just continue to check website?

Secondly can you give me a brief explanation about the points awarded, and how redemption works? I feel its probably my error without logging as a member and may be lost. Not the sharpest bloke going around, worse navigating on a tiny screen.

Thanks.
Hi DV8, sorry, missed this :-0
On the product page if out of stock you can click the 'Subscribe Now' button. after you fill this out (just name and email) you will receive an email once they are in stock.
If you have an account and signed in when placing an order you get points. Then on subsequent orders you can use these points for a discount. At the top of the cart page if logged in you will see your points and can 'Apply Discount'.
I have attached a few screenshots for you.
Thanks and take care James

Reward Points_checkout.jpg

Hi DV8, thanks for your order. We will ship in the coming days so keep an eye out for your tracking email. Cheers James

Well I can give you the good mail on @CoffeeShopSeeds.

Order sent Jan 13 (afternoon my time in Aus)

Payment processed Jan 14 (morning)

Processed and tracking email sent Jan 15 ( mid day)

Tracking advised item entered post Jan 15

Sorted into Domestic postage Jan 25

Recieved at Delivery address Jan 27 (26th Public Holiday).

Not only was this the fastest order Ive recieved, it was the best value, and the biggest.

Checkout and payment was simple. Easy option to choose alternate delivery address. (Current) Bonus and discount easily applied. Freebies included were awesome, bumped from 17 units to 27 with the selected purchases and Promos. And a Tent sticker. All in a nice inconspicuous package.

I have already placed another order based on the simplicity and value of the first order, the range available meant it was easy to get another wide variety at great prices. And again 15% off and those great promos and freebies ! ( 14 + 9) Fingers crossed for more success.

Thank you again for being such a great sponsor, can not fault the service. I know Ill be pointing others in your direction in the future from my inner circle when they ask. Cheers.

Well I can give you the good mail on @CoffeeShopSeeds.

Order sent Jan 13 (afternoon my time in Aus)

Payment processed Jan 14 (morning)

Processed and tracking email sent Jan 15 ( mid day)

Tracking advised item entered post Jan 15

Sorted into Domestic postage Jan 25

Recieved at Delivery address Jan 27 (26th Public Holiday).

Not only was this the fastest order Ive recieved, it was the best value, and the biggest.

Checkout and payment was simple. Easy option to choose alternate delivery address. (Current) Bonus and discount easily applied. Freebies included were awesome, bumped from 17 units to 27 with the selected purchases and Promos. And a Tent sticker. All in a nice inconspicuous package.

I have already placed another order based on the simplicity and value of the first order, the range available meant it was easy to get another wide variety at great prices. And again 15% off and those great promos and freebies ! ( 14 + 9) Fingers crossed for more success.

Thank you again for being such a great sponsor, can not fault the service. I know Ill be pointing others in your direction in the future from my inner circle when they ask. Cheers.
Hey DV8,
That's fantastic, good old Aus Post . That's nearly as quick as our Ashes innings
Thanks for your orders and your kind words, appreciated.

Hey Canna Fam,

James here from Coffee Shop Seeds, as a new sponsor to 420 Magazine we are offering an exclusive discount of 15% store wide. Not to stop there, all orders, what ever the cart total will receive a FREE Peyote Gorilla Feminised*

Just add coupon 420MAG15 on the cart page and your discount and freebie will be added.

Our usual freebies offers and promotions also apply. *Offer whilst stocks last, free seeds subject to change.

420 Mag Discount (1).jpg

Hey Canna Fam,

James here from Coffee Shop Seeds, as a new sponsor to 420 Magazine we are offering an exclusive discount of 15% store wide. Not to stop there, all orders, what ever the cart total will receive a FREE Female Seeds Blueberry Cheesecake.

Just add coupon 420MAG15 on the cart page and your discount and freebie will be added.

Our usual freebies offers and promotions also apply. Offer whilst stocks last.

420 Mag Discount (1).jpg
Always nice to get some testers on the side freebies to grow out with your order

Back
Top Bottom