Coffee Shop Seeds: Discount & Freebies Exclusively For 420 Members

Sure @Moony will show up soon too...
Unfortunately I'm spoken for on the seed front hehe. I'd love to help show your strains off and to help out a UK company. But I already have committed to working with another seed company. I only agree to work with a sponsor if I can give my 100% commitment. It wouldn't be right. I do however wish you all the best! And welcome to 420 @CoffeeShopSeeds :)

@CoffeeShopSeeds there's a few strains I'd love to suggest to add to your library. But also don't want to bombard you :) gimme a message if your ever looking for inspiration when looking for new stock :) I seemed to spend every spare minute recently looking at seed banks lol. I was finalizing the details of my next run so was doing research. So have a good grasp of what is "hot" at the moment from multiple banks and always willing to suggest a few choice strains from some of the banks you already are supplying.

Unfortunately I'm spoken for on the seed front hehe. I'd love to help show your strains off and to help out a UK company. But I already have committed to working with another seed company. I only agree to work with a sponsor if I can give my 100% commitment. It wouldn't be right. I do however wish you all the best! And welcome to 420 @CoffeeShopSeeds :)
Thanks Moony, appreciate your commitment and I'm sure your seed supplier appreciates it.

@CoffeeShopSeeds there's a few strains I'd love to suggest to add to your library. But also don't want to bombard you :) gimme a message if your ever looking for inspiration when looking for new stock :) I seemed to spend every spare minute recently looking at seed banks lol. I was finalizing the details of my next run so was doing research. So have a good grasp of what is "hot" at the moment from multiple banks and always willing to suggest a few choice strains from some of the banks you already are supplying.
Hi moony, we are always open to suggestions for seeds to stock. If we can then we will. cheers

Hi Paul, Im sure we could send you some seeds for you to do a grow journal for us?
Thanks for the offer. But I would really not recommend myself for doing a journal for you, I am the forums best plant killer and abuser. But if you want to take a risk:laugh:

I've already got a few items in my basket on your site. I just need to complete my purchase, which I will do tonight. Ohh! I will say what everyone else is thinking. Do you get free stickers? As well as we all love tent stickers:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the offer. But I would really not recommend myself for doing a journal for you, I am the forums best plant killer and abuser.

i like your journals a lot.

Thanks for the offer. But I would really not recommend myself for doing a journal for you, I am the forums best plant killer and abuser. But if you want to take a risk:laugh:

I've already got a few items in my basket on your site. I just need to complete my purchase, which I will do tonight. Ohh! I will say what everyone else is thinking. Do you get free stickers? As well all love tent stickers:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey Paul, Yes free Coffee Shop Seeds stickers with every order and also breeders stickers for the breeders you order, if we have them, eg Barneys, Dutch Passion, RQS etc

Hey Paul, Yes free Coffee Shop Seeds stickers with every order and also breeders stickers for the breeders you order, if we have them, eg Barneys, Dutch Passion, RQS etc
Hi,
Thanks for that. Heading over now to complete my purchase :nomo:
Free stickers :yahoo:

Hey Canna Fam,

James here from Coffee Shop Seeds, as a new sponsor to 420 Magazine we are offering an exclusive discount of 15% store wide. Not to stop there, all orders, what ever the cart total will receive a FREE Female Seeds Blueberry Cheesecake.

Just add coupon 420MAG15 on the cart page and your discount and freebie will be added.

Our usual freebies offers and promotions also apply. Offer whilst stocks last.

420 Mag Discount (1).jpg
do you have anything over 25 TCH? could not find it on your site

Back
Top Bottom