Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Still more to go but that’s most of the bottom larf

@GratefulBud
E29AD3E9-FA11-4770-A545-DA49857FF5DD.jpeg
62A7524F-AB59-45C4-A2CD-C133F40D3B9D.jpeg

So before any one yells at me that was all not getting any light and I don’t think any LST would have helped with it when I originally went pruning I didn’t really know what to look for or what would shoot up but I think it’s safe to say it should be good now and hopefully will allow for more air flow….she’s very too heavy now gotta be more careful

So before any one yells at me that was all not getting any light and I don’t think any LST would have helped with it when I originally went pruning I didn’t really know what to look for or what would shoot up but I think it’s safe to say it should be good now and hopefully will allow for more air flow….she’s very too heavy now gotta be more careful
The goal is to leave the growth drivers - several fan leaves per cola - along with the tops of colas. I trim the lower third of a branch and leave the upper growth. You need that to fuel the plant. Fan leaves send energy to the roots, the roots send energy to the tops. I remove any lower branch that will not yield at least a gram-sized bud at harvest.
Looking good my friend!

The goal is to leave the growth drivers - several fan leaves per cola - along with the tops of colas. I trim the lower third of a branch and leave the upper growth. You need that to fuel the plant. Fan leaves send energy to the roots, the roots send energy to the tops. I remove any lower branch that will not yield at least a gram-sized bud at harvest.
Looking good my friend!
I left the fan leaves alone just took the branches that wouldn’t get light I hope I didn’t over do it and thank you kindly sir

Finally got around to tying the light to the roof of the tent how’s this look @Bill284
CB8C0287-7A5A-4008-820B-06A1F6F2220C.jpeg
Wow that's brilliant. :thumb:
Have you finished lst?

Screenshot_20220807-232039_Chrome.jpg

LST these.
Tie them and pull away from the center in a circle.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

When all your flowers will be sativa-popcorn, the lowers are the same as the tops, so I wouldn't taken that stuff off it was mine! And airflow isn't a problem for an open plant like that.
Did I fall into the worried plant dad situation again? o_O I’m confused thought getting rid of the larf and matter that weren’t making it to the light was supposed to charge the tops or was I just to late? I’m sorry I’m so dense Shed

Did I fall into the worried plant dad situation again? o_O I’m confused thought getting rid of the larf and matter that weren’t making it to the light was supposed to charge the tops or was I just to late? I’m sorry I’m so dense Shed
You're not dense, just applying advice for one kind of plant to another kind of plant. Hybrids and indicas that grow tighter nodes and denser plants can do with thinning the lowers during veg and the interior during flower for airflow. On a leggy sativa like yours with long node spacing, all the flowers from top to bottom will be pretty close to the same size, and there isn't a lot of leaf cover generally. For those plants I recommend a much lighter touch and almost no de-larfing.

You're not dense, just applying advice for one kind of plant to another kind of plant. Hybrids and indicas that grow tighter nodes and denser plants can do with thinning the lowers during veg and the interior during flower for airflow. On a leggy sativa like yours with long node spacing, all the flowers from top to bottom will be pretty close to the same size, and there isn't a lot of leaf cover generally. For those plants I recommend a much lighter touch and almost no de-larfing.
That makes sense kinda killed my yield there then I hope I can smoke it though sativas normally give me wild panic attacks still hoping it’s leaning more towards the hybrid side if not I’ll figure it out I’m just happy it’s gotten this far. Finally getting some rain now was crazy humid all day at work

Thanks for asking! She moved back in the house last night, and she's still got the cough but that's about it. All the bong hits don't help of course, but she didn't stop those even when she was isolating in the garage. First thing she wanted brought to her last Monday was water, weed, bong, and lighter!
Great to hear and nothing cures the vid like a bong hit ya? Or twenty I personally don’t know haven’t had any luck with the bong pulled to hard last time and ended up with water and smoke in my mouth yuck!

I'm not good with Sativas, usually white out
So you're turning the tips horizontal, right?
Seems reasonable
That’s the plan if I get the time if not try again tomorrow and so on how’s your day treating you Sir Growings?

Great to hear and nothing cures the vid like a bong hit ya? Or twenty I personally don’t know haven’t had any luck with the bong pulled to hard last time and ended up with water and smoke in my mouth yuck!

That’s the plan if I get the time if not try again tomorrow and so on how’s your day treating you Sir Growings?
Let's just say an outstandingly unremarkable day, this hotbed of apathy has run out of steam it never had in the first place :hookah: :cool:

You can blend it with some indica or hybrid buds and knock that back a bit. Also, smelling (and chewing on) black peppercorns will take the edge off the anxiety as well.
I know we have some of those around I’ll try blending it as well! I have some CBD pills from when I was on medical that I can try with it as well. I’d like to get myself to the point where I can smoke anything cause back when I started thc again it was a battle but was finally able to rebuild a tolerance without feeling like I was going to puke everytime

Back
Top Bottom