Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Let's just say an outstandingly unremarkable day, this hotbed of apathy has run out of steam it never had in the first place :hookah: :cool:
I’m not sure if that’s good or bad but regardless smoke a doobie or six ;) I totally didn’t throw my welding jacket in the wash Julia’s gonna kill me lmao

Smoking CBD will knock back the anxiety immediately. CBD pills take too long to work and will just make it harder to get high from the THC.
Only use them if I’m going to green which is rarely now went from full CBD to slowly introducing thc took me about a year or two

What are they?
The only books I have that are black is Dumas and Faucult's Pendulum
Sorry, after the Blackadder reference earlier I thought that might be a quote.

What are they?
The only books I have that are black is Dumas and Faucult's Pendulum
Sounds like a interesting book though! I was tricked once into taking a modern war elective when I was in college I think maybe the last 20 pages were about modern warfare the rest was Neopolins crusade and some of WW1 and 2 was actually a fun course love history

Couple colas going to water her after this cigarette
E231509E-45A8-435B-91F1-3B3258B15589.jpeg
A14D8302-5312-4425-807B-C5CDFE30D3DB.jpeg

Smoking CBD will knock back the anxiety immediately. CBD pills take too long to work and will just make it harder to get high from the THC.

Mixing CBG with CBD, smh, fantastic combination for Pain, depression, anxiety, LACK OF HUNGER, BHAHA..
I eat like a wood chipper with this combo of flowers.

CBG isn't all that easy to find, though I do have a hemp variety that is in the 15% CBGa range that I hope to grow next spring. I do hear good things about it.
I’m excited to see the results :)

Mixing CBG with CBD, smh, fantastic combination for Pain, depression, anxiety, LACK OF HUNGER, BHAHA..
I eat like a wood chipper with this combo of flowers.
I’ll have to look into it also looking into CBN for sleep related issues there’s so many variety’s of C now!

I’ll have to look into it also looking into CBN for sleep related issues there’s so many variety’s of C now!
When THC degrades (amber trichomes), it turns into CBN, which is the cannabinoid responsible for couch lock/body stone. It no longer gets you high in the truest sense but does have a serious effect on how you feel. Folks who need really strong sleepytime meds often let their plants go as close to 100% amber as they can.

CBG isn't all that easy to find, though I do have a hemp variety that is in the 15% CBGa range that I hope to grow next spring. I do hear good things about it.
yeah, I picked up 1/2lb from cbd direct when they had a sale on it for like $60. 15% range, now their lowest price is $80 for 1/4lb.

When THC degrades (amber trichomes), it turns into CBN, which is the cannabinoid responsible for couch lock/body stone. It no longer gets you high in the truest sense but does have a serious effect on how you feel. Folks who need really strong sleepytime meds often let their plants go as close to 100% amber as they can.
Oooh when I start the next grow I’m going to do that with one of the plants then she wants me to stop smoking THC for when the baby comes so I’m thinking of ways to help with the insomnia since the sleeping pills are doing nothing for me now

CBG is known as the "mother of cannabiniods" its the master key of them all. I made oil from cbg and cbd 50/50 mix months ago, but ran out. Put them in capsule form and popped 2 every night. I had an investor that was going to fund a CBG flower business for me. Just a bit ahead of its time right now. SOooo, I have a grower that as a license to grow it on a large scale that Im going to be steering. Just tryin to get the pieces in place to make it happen. Time is flyn by..

CBG is known as the "mother of cannabiniods" its the master key of them all. I made oil from cbg and cbd 50/50 mix months ago, but ran out. Put them in capsule form and popped 2 every night.
Are they working for insomnia?
I had an investor that was going to fund a CBG flower business for me. Just a bit ahead of its time right now. SOooo, I have a grower that as a license to grow it on a large scale that Im going to be steering. Just tryin to get the pieces in place to make it happen. Time is flyn by..
Sounds like a great plan! :goodluck:

Man, CBG is great for sleep. Literally can wake up, and fall back to sleep and pick right up on the current dream you were having, LOL, i shit you not.

Back
Top Bottom