Coffee Tries To Grow Again

How long does it last before your eyes get back to normal?
normally I'm good after a few days I think it's mostly because I'm so tired it hasn't really cured to much. I'm used to everything else bothering me but now its my eyes, also need glasses to just can't afford it until benefits kick in

Here’s some bud pics
Day 107
5AC04C99-4F58-4FFB-805E-D441650EA9B9.jpeg
C7793D02-60F6-484E-A43C-7D1FC67948B9.jpeg
66ECC025-F9AD-4A24-BDFF-9C7DCD12F0D5.jpeg
26F57D1B-EBAB-44FC-844C-AE3CEF64605F.jpeg
Hey TC hope you are well this morning.
I thought you were going to lst those tall branches.
Your buds will be fluffy if you don't getvout of thr light.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey TC hope you are well this morning.
I thought you were going to lst those tall branches.
Your buds will be fluffy if you don't getvout of thr light.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Good Morning Bill going to attempt to when the light comes one providing the family gives me some time to little nervous my heavy hands seems to super crop instead of LST but I’ll take my time with it and try not to super them. You want to bend them roughly 45 degrees right?

What's the reason she gave? I have no idea why I even wait 10 mins tbh, just something @Bill284 told me, so I just kept it!

STACKIN THEM DIMES!
Universally everyone says to wait 10-15 mins I normally do but there is the rare time where it all goes in at once feels like playing with fire so I try not to do it often but that toddler life bro lmao.

Almost like stacking dimes which I can do as well this way is kind of like a weave your hitting the highest part that your looking for and bringing it down and in it’s just very subtle the way I do it to much and you risk some parts being undersized and having inclusions where water can sit inside and corrode over time

Back
Top Bottom