Coffee Tries To Grow Again

TwelveCoffee

Hey everyone so after getting another sprout I decided to give this journaling another try!

I’m awaiting my death bubba seeds and hopefully can grab a tent next weekend so in the meantime here are the players.

Cookie Monster #3

So the first two died and I probably just killed 4 while the 5th seed magically disappeared.

Type: Auto flower (Indica)

Breeder: Beaver Seeds

Medium: Soil I got from Amazon

Nuts: Gaia Green 444, Gaia Green Bloom

Time Since Sprout: 3 Days

87BF7467-FBD4-40F1-895B-ADDFF7FE1726.jpeg

Gods Green Crack
Type :
Unknown (got it from buddy at work)

FCE4D13B-297A-4934-8C86-87DEFD0DDD94.jpeg

Everything else will be same. In terms of tents I’m looking at a AC Cloud Infinity 3x3 for the basement and not sure on the light or anything else at the moment.

If I don’t get the supplies in time these guys will grow outdoors, but the Death Bubba will be done in doors.

Round two.....fight!.... Nice bro got another one started... Looking good so far...just a little tall. And sorry I cannot help with the light decision I only have led experience.... But right on man good luck.

Thanks Hazmat, this is all I can do right now until the weather settles sadly or I get some gear going but I’m thinking this magnifying glass light thing will do for the next few days at least lol.

I was going to throw out some of the stuff that never sprouted and found one seed with a huge root going down but no sprout. I think I killed it by touching it but gave it some water and recovered it and I guess Yolo lol

Thanks Hazmat, this is all I can do right now until the weather settles sadly or I get some gear going but I’m thinking this magnifying glass light thing will do for the next few days at least lol.

I was going to throw out some of the stuff that never sprouted and found one seed with a huge root going down but no sprout. I think I killed it by touching it but gave it some water and recovered it and I guess Yolo lol
Hey you will get there no rush... I think most of us start off with nothing and then slowly build to grow tents/rooms....I know I did...went from a foil covered box...to a foil covered closet....then to a tent lol.

And yolo lol but hey why not try to pot it....you didn't even know it existed...maybe it's like destiny....you were meant to find and grow that specific seed.

Thanks @HappyHazmat88 and @Growings

I’m mainly rushing cause I feel like soon enough probably by Christmas I’m not going to be able to afford to grab which is why I’m trying to grow need it for the insomnia haha.

I also saw a 2x2 and a ts1000 on market place for $179 so if it’s still available next week I might grab it

I also saw a 2x2 and a ts1000 on market place for $179 so if it’s still available next week I might grab it
That's actually a good price I've been scoping zon recently and I'm seeing cheapy off brand tent light combos for $202 or more.

Thanks @HappyHazmat88 and @Growings

I’m mainly rushing cause I feel like soon enough probably by Christmas I’m not going to be able to afford to grab which is why I’m trying to grow need it for the insomnia haha.

Cool, you won't need a TS on full whack, 50-75% is good if it's directly overhead
Full whack it tends to produce foxtails that never ripen in my experience

@Growings what are fox tails?

Do you guys think I could use my welding skills to fabricate anything for the grow room when the time comes? Was thinking of making a shelf for my nuts and tools
When you get flowers on flowers that never seem to ripen - the rest of this plant was red beard already

DSC_1203.JPG

Oops that lack of sleep kicking in again lmao by feeding do you mean water or just add a 1/4 tsp of 4,4,4?
Not sure bout your medium, but in coco I'd be on 1ml/L or 1/4 strength + Rhizotonic/Root Juice
To my mind, plants need K for roots before N for leaves and P for flower

Back
Top Bottom