Coffee's 2nd Grow Featuring Slutty Runts Autoflower

TwelveCoffee

Alright so this is a preemptive start of my upcoming grow with some suprises coming this way!

Upon arrival I will update this journal then we shall begin the grow when everything arrives.

The beans in this run will be three Auto Flowers the strain info will be below.

Slutty Runtz

Auto – Feminized – Aeque Genetics

Wedding Glue (420 Fast Buds) X Forbidden Runtz (420 Fast Buds)

Indoor Harvest: 55 -65 days

Size / Height: Medium

thc 24.5%

cbd >2%

smell earthy fruits ,sweet

Soil or Coco - Think I may use soil this time providing my beautiful fiancé doesn’t steal it.

Nutes - leading towards advanced nutes but if you have any better / Canadian friendly company’s be sure to share! :)

Tent - TBA

Lights - TBA

So if the name of the strain is offensive to anyone let me know and we can figure out a acronym for it or something.

Stay safe, stay sexy and most important kiss the girl or guy in your life and tell them you love them.

Calling on

@Bill284 , @Mars Hydro , @Growings , @GratefulBud , @HappyHazmat88 , @Melville Hobbes @InTheShed @Trala

If I forgot anyone I’m sorry please don’t hurt me! :x

That’s going to be a surprise but I’m looking into a 3x3 tent going to be in the basement probably going to move the makeshift shelf and put it there or move a bunch of stuff and put it beside the window to avoid long duct runs. But then I need to worry about flooding which can be fixed with puttting the tent on a skid.

Other stuff I need is another fire alarm, and a big extenisher and proper surge protectors. I may use a timer not sure yet since they are autos they don’t need 12/12 etc

Alright so this is a preemptive start of my upcoming grow with some suprises coming this way!

Upon arrival I will update this journal then we shall begin the grow when everything arrives.

The beans in this run will be three Auto Flowers the strain info will be below.

Slutty Runtz

Auto – Feminized – Aeque Genetics

Wedding Glue (420 Fast Buds) X Forbidden Runtz (420 Fast Buds)

Indoor Harvest: 55 -65 days

Size / Height: Medium

thc 24.5%

cbd >2%

smell earthy fruits ,sweet

Soil or Coco - Think I may use soil this time providing my beautiful fiancé doesn’t steal it.

Nutes - leading towards advanced nutes but if you have any better / Canadian friendly company’s be sure to share! :)

Tent - TBA

Lights - TBA

So if the name of the strain is offensive to anyone let me know and we can figure out a acronym for it or something.

Stay safe, stay sexy and most important kiss the girl or guy in your life and tell them you love them.

Calling on

@Bill284 , @Mars Hydro , @Growings , @GratefulBud , @HappyHazmat88 , @Melville Hobbes @InTheShed @Trala

If I forgot anyone I’m sorry please don’t hurt me! :x
Hey T.C. :ciao:
Hope your having a great day.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Little update the seems came today going to have to come up with a acronym for them lol

BAAB47D3-4765-44EA-ACE5-6D819041DFA1.jpeg

And this is for later

67D9FB81-2E46-49EB-9266-339A86F32055.jpeg

Keep safe y’all

I'd like to follow this one, too, TC.

For what it's worth, I don't mind the name of the strain so much as the photo that accompanied it. Seeing Proudly Canadian underneath feels wrong somehow.

I'd like to follow this one, too, TC.

For what it's worth, I don't mind the name of the strain so much as the photo that accompanied it. Seeing Proudly Canadian underneath feels wrong somehow.
No problem and ya the breeder seems to have the rebel vibe going on I won’t be posting the picture every-time was mainly showing the seeds though censorship may come depending on a few variables that I haven’t figured out yet

Alright friends I’m both very proud and honoured to say that @Mars Hydro is going to be sponsoring this grow! Introducing the FC 3000!

When I get my tent situation it’ll be up and running as soon as possible thank you again @Mars Hydro
C4C92743-B2ED-4561-B5E7-7AA76859AB74.jpeg
743E0189-82A1-4050-9C6B-2BA6CCA75859.jpeg
B7E6A5BE-CCDD-461F-869E-E1C2ADEFDA62.jpeg
8D73E5AF-3C2A-439F-ADF5-C3821B0734CD.jpeg
Good evening TC. :ciao:
Isn't that fantastic :cheer:
That Mars is going to be amazing.
I'm so happy for you my friend. :love:

Bill

Good evening TC. :ciao:
Isn't that fantastic :cheer:
That Mars is going to be amazing.
I'm so happy for you my friend. :love:

Bill
Evening Bill!

Yes I’m truly thankful and extremely excited to test it out tent may be a month out I know I keep going back and forth on it but I found a decent price just got to save up the money will probably have it by months end then will finish Stretch and maybe Grand Daddy in it.

At most Grand Daddy since Stretch may be In flowering by that point. After that I’ll start the runts and we will get this party started!

Alright friends I’m both very proud and honoured to say that @Mars Hydro is going to be sponsoring this grow! Introducing the FC 3000!

When I get my tent situation it’ll be up and running as soon as possible thank you again @Mars Hydro
C4C92743-B2ED-4561-B5E7-7AA76859AB74.jpeg
743E0189-82A1-4050-9C6B-2BA6CCA75859.jpeg
B7E6A5BE-CCDD-461F-869E-E1C2ADEFDA62.jpeg
8D73E5AF-3C2A-439F-ADF5-C3821B0734CD.jpeg

Congrats on the sponsorship and the new light! That's the light I have in all 3 tents. It's a wonderful light. And, @Mars Hydro is a great sponsor! I've worked with them before.

Congratulations on the sponsorship!
As far as Canadian friendly nutes go, one of the sponsors, @Remo Nutrients is from BC. You might want to compare the costs. I'm using them on one of my plants right now, no problems so far.

Congratulations on the sponsorship!
As far as Canadian friendly nutes go, one of the sponsors, @Remo Nutrients is from BC. You might want to compare the costs. I'm using them on one of my plants right now, no problems so far.
Awesome thanks @Melville Hobbes ill look into them. Have you been to Happy Hydroponics? Think it’s on princess street?

Hi TC - cheers for the invite
Wow, didn't realize @Mars Hydro had donated some of their fantastic kit for your grow, should be most excellent, the FC is a huge step up from TS in my opinion

I'm British doncha know, and we don't approve of such vulgar nomenclature over here (lol)
We don't do sex, either - babies are delivered in swaddling by a stork and left under a gooseberry bush, apparently

:cool:

Not in person, but that's where I ordered the Remo nutes from.
Hey Melville :ciao: have you much experience with them?
I don't have much Geoflora left.
Then I'm switching to Remo for the summer .
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom