CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Blue Dream, Amniesa Haze, Girl Scout Cookies

Good morning 420!!!!!

Iv been blessed to be selected by my great friends at @CoffeeShopSeeds to grow out some of their feminized photo strains. Blue dream, Amnesia haze, Girl Scout cookies.

Growing conditions will be:
Starting in 10-14oz containers with a 60/30 perlite and soil mix. Dr earth mycros added (it’s in the soil)

Starting inside a 2x2x5 tent with a 100watt board (gogo off brand) bound to change eventually.

Hours of light. 20 on 4 off.

When ready. Feed will be earth juice grow and bloom. Superthrive. And top dress EWC when ready.

I plant to veg these pretty large. Around a month to 6weeks. Trained and pruned.
Looking to move clones from these outside.

Ps. Only 3 of the 4 will be documented. Because only 3/4 are coffee shops. I will not advertise anything else on their thread. So kindly ignore it. As it won’t be in future pics for this thread.

And again. Thankyou @CoffeeShopSeeds
For the opportunity to work with you guys. I hope I don’t let you down. :) :)

83D41CB7-BBA5-40AF-90D4-E8B837931861.jpeg

C1915135-A677-4F36-98C8-50D63D820BB4.jpeg

Good morning 420!!!!!

Iv been blessed to be selected by my great friends at @CoffeeShopSeeds to grow out some of their feminized photo strains. Blue dream, Amnesia haze, Girl Scout cookies.

Starting in 10-14oz containers with a 60/30 perlite and soil mix. Dr earth mycros added (it’s in the soil)

Starting inside a 2x2x5 tent with a 100watt board (gogo off brand) bound to change eventually.

When ready. Feed will be earth juice grow and bloom. Superthrive. And top dress EWC when ready.

I plant to veg these pretty large. Around a month to 6weeks. Trained and pruned.

Ps. Only 3 of the 4 will be documented. Because only 3/4 are coffee shops. I will not advertise anything else on their thread. So kindly ignore it. As it won’t be in future pics for this thread.

Hey Cult how are you doing Mucker.
I see you added soil to your coco.
I found that causes ph issues.
Something you might want to change before you put the ladies into it. :Namaste:
One or the other is easiest for you.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Cult how are you doing Mucker.
I see you added soil to your coco.
I found that causes ph issues.
Something you might want to change before you put the ladies into it. :Namaste:
One or the other is easiest for you.

Stay safe
Bill
No. It’s All soil?? 60/40 soil/perlite

I placed that on description no? If not Yes. I’m using my soil mix that works wonderfully atm.

Coco is going to be for the clones I have rooting in rockwool. I’m not starting seeds in coco until I master the clones. That way I have a learning curve to lean on.
@Bill284

Day 2. I’ll do my best to keep this daily updated on Q. But atm. Nothing has happened. New picture to show which is which. I removed the one that doesn’t belong in bunch. That strain is described in my personal journal.

4A1F611D-2760-4CC3-84DB-271AF2D362E3.jpeg

Good morning 420!!!!!

I’d like to follow along!

They are looking happy.

There’re not autos so I’m going to round the sprouting days together. So we’re gonna just say this is Day 4. They sprouted within 12 hours of each other. Doesn’t bother me lol.

Each picture is daily updated as well. So if any changes are noticeable, I’m not sure lol.

5ED4FE07-93CA-4098-94F5-4CDE9C9F5AA8.jpeg

Day 6

Growing along :). In 4 weeks. I’ll be sowing the next 3 to see stability. How different phenos will be if different at all.

So far the Characteristic traits are not visually pronounced. So I have no notes to provide other than germination to sprout took 3 days. I sow directly in media. No pre germination. Give it 2 solid weeks. I’ll see dominant traits show.

Once spring hits full swing. The last 3 seeds will be sowed outdoors. To show success outside as well :). Also note differences in traits as well. Project is moving along great. Great beans you sent @CoffeeShopSeeds Everything looking great so far.

7ACD6F05-C731-4ACF-8206-661717C23C56.jpeg

Day 6

Growing along :). In 4 weeks. I’ll be sowing the next 3 to see stability. How different phenos will be if different at all.

So far the Characteristic traits are not visually pronounced. So I have no notes to provide other than germination to sprout took 3 days. I sow directly in media. No pre germination. Give it 2 solid weeks. I’ll see dominant traits show.

Once spring hits full swing. The last 3 seeds will be sowed outdoors. To show success outside as well :). Also note differences in traits as well. Project is moving along great. Great beans you sent @CoffeeShopSeeds Everything looking great so far.

7ACD6F05-C731-4ACF-8206-661717C23C56.jpeg
Looking good my friend

Day 9&10

Sorry guys. Went up north yesterday looking for clones.

Day 9 is the smaller ones lol. Obviously. Second pic day 9. 1st pic day 10.

They’re growing along just fine. No road blocks thus far 3 more weeks until I sow the next 3. Happy weekend all

3EC8AC93-5EF2-49E3-8187-FC5B583CE5D4.jpeg

F9C66A16-E4B3-4CD2-A397-BAC06F6A88A6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom