Cola Monster's 2014 Greenhouse Grow Show

What's up my fellow cannabis connoisseurs?:high-five:
Well this here is gonna be a really short journal consisting of one walk thru video of my legal greenhouses in full veg. and another once they hit full bloom since it's hard moving around inside without breaking branches or causing serious damage to my ladies. I might add a few photos here and there but not near as many as last year since I'm busy as a bee pursuing other outside interests.
Anyhow, the strains I'm running this year are Jilly Bean in greenhouse #1 & Silver Fox in #2 along with one G.D.P. x AK-47 you'll see standing tall in the center of the back plot of number two.:green_heart:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thanks much for the kind words folks & here's a quick photo shoot to liven things up. Enjoy!:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Silver Fox:
DSC043684.JPG

DSC036695.jpg

DSC043734.JPG

DSC043743.jpg

DSC043863.JPG

DSC043824.jpg

DSC043965.JPG

DSC043983.jpg

G.D.P. x AK-47:
DSC043774.jpg

DSC043902.JPG

DSC036647.jpg

Jilly Bean:
DSC032624.jpg

DSC032715.jpg

DSC032785.JPG

Silver Fox Seedlings:
DSC043635.JPG

A few shots from the rafters of my greenhouse followed by a couple from down below where Bogart and I relax after a hard days work. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC048341.JPG

DSC048304.JPG

DSC048273.JPG

Silver_Fox-8:battingeyelashes:14.jpg

DSC048562.JPG

What's up mates?:high-five:
Glad to have ya all aboard for this summer's legal greenhouse grow. Hope you kind folks enjoy the show! ~Peace~:peace::ganjamon:

Thanks for the boost of ego juice PeeJay but I just wanted to mention that there are some outstanding growers on this site who don't create journals or even enter the contests and I myself am envious of their talents when it comes to growing cannabis.:adore:
I do appreciate the kind words though as I've never heard the phrase "also rans" before. That's a new one for the books!:laughtwo:
Have a green day mates and may good karma always be at your backs! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

We've now achieved pre-flower in both greenhouses.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom