Cola Monster's 2015 Indoor Jilly Bean Grow Show

Hey mates!
I just got my computer back with new system updates installed which means I can now resume my grow journal without fear of it breaking down, or hopefully that is.:wood:

Thanks again for all the reps and positive feedback, it's much appreciated.:high-five: I'll be back in full force after reloading all my files and photos to my new programs. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Hey folks!:high-five:
Just wanted to post some up to date photos of my Jade Dragon bush as she starts day 54 of flowering. She's producing a funky good medicinal smell like Vick's Vapor Rub when pinching the buds and I can't wait to try once done.:hookah: Enjoy and have a good night all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC081202.JPG
DSC081755.JPG
DSC081322.JPG
DSC082283.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I had the exact same smell on my Sour Chiesel! That with a bit of citrus as well.

:drool: A+++ Top job CM! Gorgeous plants brother! :high-five:

Thank you much kind sir!:thanks: Hope you enjoy the rest of this grow which should last another week of two before I harvest my girls.:high-five: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A few shots of some Jilly Bean sweetness as she gets set for a good nights rest. :sleep:

DSC085682.JPG

DSC083154.JPG

DSC082743.JPG

What's up mates?:high-five:
Just wanted to post some pre-harvest photos of the Jilly Bean girls from my solo cup grow. Who would've thought root bound plants could produce some nice fat buds that are full of trichs? Not this guy but something I'm gonna try again in the future that's for sure. No veg. time plus an ounce per plant at harvest, sounds like a winner in my grow book.:surf: Enjoy and have a good evening folks!:blunt:

DSC091454.JPG

DSC089886.JPG

DSC090143.JPG

DSC090064.JPG

DSC090472.JPG

DSC090324.JPG

DSC090552.JPG

DSC091062.JPG

DSC090882.JPG

DSC091482.JPG

DSC091712.JPG

DSC091883.JPG

DSC091753.JPG

DSC091584.JPG

DSC092073.JPG

DSC092673.JPG

DSC092254.JPG

DSC092493.JPG

Hey CM, gee wizz them buds are looking amazing:thumb: Your one talented grower and those pics tell the story! Should be chop chop soon ehh? Got another round of ladies ready to move up? Gonna have to get some tips from ya in regards to those Solo Monsters, wow, that's gamechanging what you got going there, well done!

You convinced me; ordered some auto seeds from one of our sponsors:cheesygrinsmiley:
5 X Auto Bubble Gum Autoflowering Feminised Seeds
1 X Dinafem OG Kush Feminised Seed
2 X Afghani Regular Seeds
I am amazed at the quality of the solo cup plants! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Hozona!
Just so you know those solo cup girls are not autoflowers grown from seed but Jilly Bean clones I took from the mother plants I have flowering out in my main room at this time & I topped a couple of weeks before cutting them so they'd be two plants in one right from the get go.
I wish you the best of luck with the auto seeds you purchased though and I'll keep up on if having a journal posted since I have a voucher myself to buy some different seed strains if wanting which I may or may not do being I have tons of my personal creations already in storage. :cheesygrinsmiley: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some pre-harvest flash photos of my biggest indoor grown girl to date which is my own personal blend of Grand Daddy Purple and Green Crack called Jade Dragon. She stands a little under 3' tall and is bushy as can be throwing out huge colas from top to bottom and I can't wait to get the final weight on which I'm thinking might be close to around 1lb. in total. I've got my fingers and toes crossed hoping nothing goes south in the next few days until I harvest!:wood:
Hope everyone is doing well and having a good evening all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC0041810.JPG

DSC0025512.JPG

DSC0031313.JPG

DSC0030010.JPG

DSC002977.JPG

I misunderstood but understand now I think:scratchinghead:
So you took flowering clones from Jilly Bean and grew the clone already in flower in the solo cup...
I should be receiving the new beans soon and like you said, so many strains...so little time:cheesygrinsmiley:

Let me clarify if I may:
I took 2 week old topped cuttings off of my Jilly Bean plants when they were in vegging which I did in order to make the mother plant big & bushy and rooted them in oasis cubes for 10 days, popped them into solo cups, and then threw em' into my flowering room with no veg. time whatsoever. Those were the rules of the contest that Marzbadrock is sponsoring in his thread which was to flower out a plant straight from seed or clone in a solo cup or a container of the same or lesser size.
It's a first for me as a grower but something I plan on doing more of in the future since there is much less work involved as well as trimming once harvested. Hope that helps sir!
And on an autoflower note, I think I might try a strain or two myself then grow them in a separate room just to see how they do and what kind of T.H.C. production they create which I've heard is so so in some cases.

Evening all!:high-five:
Well this here will be the final video installment for what turned out to be my organic Jilly Bean/Silver Fox/Jade Dragon grow journal in which I guess I got a few of the seeds mixed up at the time of germination and is my bad but no biggie really.:laughtwo:
I'll be posting some still shots before all the plants get chopped and a few more after harvest but that's it for the live shows in which I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my cannabis loving heart for following along and for all the kind words as well. Thanks again, you all rock!:thanks::theband::hug: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom