Cola Monster's 2015 Indoor Jilly Bean Grow Show

A couple freshly harvested shots of the two main cola sections from my topped Jade Dragon plant. I tied up the rest of the lower lateral branches to the main stock for now so they can flower for another week and while I get these all trimmed up for the drying & curing process. The fun never ends!:blushsmile: Have a good night mates! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

#1:
Harvested_Jade_Dragon-Cola_1.JPG

#2:
Harvested_Jade_Dragon-Cola_2.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Wow just read thru the thread and dam that was nice! Really wishin my babies were basking under 2000w as well ;) I saw your veg nutrient regiment post with the humboldt, botanicare, flora nova regimen, did I miss where you told us what you were feeding them in flowering to get that massive and full of extra weight?

Wow just read thru the thread and dam that was nice! Really wishin my babies were basking under 2000w as well ;) I saw your veg nutrient regiment post with the humboldt, botanicare, flora nova regimen, did I miss where you told us what you were feeding them in flowering to get that massive and full of extra weight?

This is CM's journal but I don't think he'll mind if I welcome you to our :420:community! You have stumbled upon one of my favorite growers' journal :welcome:
logo8.gif

Hey there 420smoker024!:welcome:
My feeding schedule is contained somewhere within my journal but is pretty much the same as the veg. cycle except for replacing the grow nutes for the bloom of course and adding a bit of Flouralicious Plus during the flowering stage which I cut off at least ten days before harvesting. I also use G.H.'s powered KoolBloom at a rate of 1/4 teaspoon per every 2 gallons of solution which accounts for the yellowing of leaves as they finish. It helps the flowers swell and trich production increase from what I've seen in the past and something I use sparingly as I said so as not to kill my plants. Less is always more in my opinion!

Hope that answers your question mate and have a good evening! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

How about we button up this multi-strain grow journal with some individual videos paying homage to my version of the final four as they get ready for harvest. Enjoy the old school tunes my friends and thanks again for all the kind feedback, it was/is much appreciated on this end!:thanks::theband: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Has the monster left the building?

Come back... we need an update brother.

Blaze, I saw somewhere, not in this journal, where CM posted something about possibly moving to the property he grew up on. He said he's not starting hwhen all that gets settled.is usual (and always spectacular) greenhouse summer grow until that gets settled or something like that.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom