Cola Monster's Perpetual Solo Cup Grow Feat: ViparSpectra's P2000's x 2

Greetings my cannabis loving compadres and welcome to my perpetual solo cup grow powered by 2 @ViparSpectra P-2000's.:thumb: We'll pick-up this journal already in progress with the girls being on day 41 of flowering and with the next batch of solo cup plants just waiting in the wings ready to take their place come harvest.:welcome:

Now as some of you already know I'm not a huge talker but just a humble small town personal grower as well as an old school rock 'n' roller who likes to document my gardens in both photos and video to show their weekly progress in which I'll jump in by posting day 35 of flowering and then Sunday updates going forward.:surf:
Also, it's been a long long time since I created a journal here so please feel free to chime in at your convenience and ask anything you want in which I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible.:blunt:

Now off to the races as the saying goes with week 5 of flowering posted below and then a slew of photos afterwards once I get the chance.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the show all!:high-five:

~Peace~ CM:Namaste:

Hope you don't mind CM!

:ciao:
Welcome Shed...VetSmoke!:ciao: Glad to have ya aboard my solo cup ship.:high-five:

A few photos of the girls to get the show started.🧑‍🌾

Stay tuned!🙏

Do any of you @InTheShed and @VetSmoke85 know how to link up my journal title to my signature by chance? Like I said it's been a long long time since I created a journal here and forgot how that works.:hmmmm: Any help would be greatly appreciated!;)

Copy the URL from the address bar (without the post # at the end) and click on your name at the top of the page, and then click Signature. Type what you want in your sig, highlight it, click the link icon on the toolbar (two chain links), and paste in the URL you copied, and click Insert.

Does that help?
I'll give it a shot and get back to you. :thumb: It's feeding time for the girls real quick, be back soon!🧑‍🌾

Copy the URL from the address bar (without the post # at the end) and click on your name at the top of the page, and then click Signature. Type what you want in your sig, highlight it, click the link icon on the toolbar (two chain links), and paste in the URL you copied, and click Insert.

Does that help?
It worked great!:thumb: Thank you sir, I appreciate the help. :thanks:

I'm surprised you haven't won any awards for your photographs.
post.JPG
Not a single Haha...tough crowd! :laugh:

OMG that is the biggest and most beautiful flowering solo cup plant I've ever seen! :adore:
Thanks Shed!:thanks: She's actually the second smallest out of the bunch with the Gorilla Bomb and OG Kush Feminized plants being the two biggest.:Namaste:

Amazeballs!
To tell you the truth I'm amazed at their growth myself which I contribute to the @ViparSpectra P-2000 lights that have outshined all previous lights I've owned in the past. Great product and easy on the pocketbook as well! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom