Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

ColaMonster, you are truly a man or your word. I am so humbled and honored that you have offered to share your prizes with me. I hope you know this really means the world to me. Your kindness and generosity are second to none! I am so glad that the name Jade Dragon stuck, and even happier that we have become friends these last few months :)

:circle-of-love::thanks::party:

You're quite welcome mate and all I ask in return is that you grow something big and green for the world & others here at 420 magazine to see. Enjoy the butter making machine also as that's one cool piece of machinery with all the colorful lights blinking.:hookah:
Thanks again to everyone who followed my musical grow journal for the year 2013 and I'll see ya in the future hopefully. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC057962.JPG

the bud MADE me do it

DSC057962_colamonster_edit.jpg

Well I just got home from the 2013 Emerald Cup held here in Northern California and thought I'd upload the musical show which was the best part of the weekend in my humble herb smoking opinion.:theband::rocker: Enjoy the old school hippie tunes by Jefferson Starship & Canned Heat!:hippy:
And sorry for the bit of shakiness in the videos but it's hard holding my camera up in the air to see them perform without shooting the heads of others. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;YoMNMRYrKEk]
[/video]

[video=youtube;07i3Z91N1ug]
[/video]

[video=youtube;395m-u81fuU]
[/video]

[video=youtube;cuZwwQwrH_4]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Some photos from the Emerald Cup outdoor cannabis contest with mine not placing amongst the numerous entries from all over California but are #'s 25 & 26 none the less and got me two weekend passes in exchange & I'm happy with. I can always grow more cannabis!:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC010933.JPG

DSC010944.JPG

DSC011001.JPG

DSC011012.JPG

DSC011063.JPG

DSC011086.JPG

DSC011096.JPG

DSC011123.JPG

DSC011137.JPG

DSC011158.JPG

DSC011174.JPG

DSC011195.JPG

DSC011206.JPG

DSC011246.JPG

DSC011277.JPG

DSC0112810.JPG

DSC011296.JPG

DSC011308.JPG

DSC011314.JPG

DSC011324.JPG

DSC011335.JPG

DSC011354.JPG

DSC011365.JPG

DSC011375.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

cola monster, props on ur summer grow. I just randomly found ur videos on youtube and it lead me here. Im planning on running my first outdoor/greenhouse grow ever this coming summer and would like to pick our brains a little if I could? Would it be OK if I PM'd you a few questions? I plan on running something similar to what you had goin and would like to do all my calculations before I start throwing money out for building supplies lol anyways, great grow! I was at the emerald cup saturda, hope you had as good of a time as I did.

cola monster, props on ur summer grow. I just randomly found ur videos on youtube and it lead me here. Im planning on running my first outdoor/greenhouse grow ever this coming summer and would like to pick our brains a little if I could? Would it be OK if I PM'd you a few questions? I plan on running something similar to what you had goin and would like to do all my calculations before I start throwing money out for building supplies lol anyways, great grow! I was at the emerald cup saturda, hope you had as good of a time as I did.

No problem fresh88! I'm pretty busy these days and don't when I'll be able to get back in touch but feel free to ask any questions you want in which I'll try my best to answer as soon as possible. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

sorry CM, i cant PM you because my post count is too low :( ...but my 2 main questions are, whats the demensions on ur greenhouse and whats the thickness size on the material you used? thanks in advance.

Also, I noticed your videos were taken off :( any reason why? I loved watching ur walk thrus. Anyways, happy new years and hope to hear back.

Back
Top Bottom