Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Great video's CM and freakin beautiful garden. I so envy your grow space. +reps
:ciao:

Thanks Stealthgrow and everyone else, I appreciate all the kind words!:thanks:
And to all who visit my journal on a regular basis, the videos I'm uploading are mainly for my personal records since this may just be my last grow where I'm now staying and want to have my work documented for future viewing if never getting the chance to plant a legal tree again & means you don't have to feel pressured to leave comments if not wanting as I'm not in this for the money or the praise but just to live in peace and harmony.
Have yourselves a sticky green evening mates & stay safe!:yummy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;JpPndKZaTig]
[/video]

What's up mates?:surf:
Well I finally hit the nail on the head when it comes to associating a smell to my G.D.P. x Silver Mist strain and would be the freshly opened scent of a Jolly Rancher grape flavored hard candy which I eat every now & then. Just had to jot that down for future reference and wish you could all take a whiff as it's one kick ass smell.:yummy: Hope all is well and it's back to the garden for me. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC003715.jpg

Hey mates!
Well I started flushing all the potted Super Grape Ape plants today as their beginning to show milky and amber colored trichs. and will be ready for harvest in a couple weeks if not sooner. The ground planted girls still have a ways to go though and will continue on their normal feeding regiment and be pulled at the end of the month right on schedule with the G.D.P. strains going until November most likely.
Some updated shots from the garden & have a good one all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC010704.JPG

DSC010844.jpg

DSC010905.jpg

DSC010943.jpg

DSC011033.jpg

DSC011148.JPG

DSC010916.jpg

DSC011653.jpg

DSC011674.jpg

DSC011765.jpg

DSC011726.jpg

DSC011307.jpg

DSC011703.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

:thedoubletake:

Always impressive sir. :)

Thanks Spimp!
Here's the first Grape Ape nug. of hundreds yet to come & I harvested early because the branch broke off overnight from the weight which is a good sign actually. Back to the garden for me and have a green day everybody!:rollit: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Super_Grape_Ape_Nugget.JPG

Everything is looking fantastic. I wish I could smell the jolly rancher smell you described. I know that feeling you are describing when you smell one of the plants, and you recognize the smell, but you cant really pin down what it is reminding you of. One of my plants is starting to develop a smell that I can't really pin down, just kind of earthy. I feel like this is such a general description though. Keep up the great work :)

Everything is looking fantastic. I wish I could smell the jolly rancher smell you described. I know that feeling you are describing when you smell one of the plants, and you recognize the smell, but you cant really pin down what it is reminding you of. One of my plants is starting to develop a smell that I can't really pin down, just kind of earthy. I feel like this is such a general description though. Keep up the great work :)

Thanks RainStacks & I'll do my best to make ya all proud if I can!:thanks: It's a lot of work bringing in a harvest alone but have done it before & will try again.
And for your musical pleasure here's my last walk thru for a while since it's getting way to crowded in the greenhouse to even move around without damaging the lower flowers. Enjoy & have a great day folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;g1rAc_oyBMU]
[/video]

A quick photo update of some colas for the ol' journal. :surf:

Super_Grape_Ape_Main_Cola1.jpg

DSC016144.jpg

DSC015894.jpg

DSC016176.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Hey mates!:high-five:
Another quick photo update of my G.D.P. x Silver Mist strain which is smelling delightful with a month or so to go. Hope all is well & have a good evening! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC017925.JPG

DSC017916.JPG

DSC017799.JPG

DSC017784.JPG

DSC017654.JPG

DSC017594.JPG

DSC017378.JPG

DSC016946.jpg

DSC016904.jpg

DSC016988.jpg

What's up my fellow 420 growers?:slide:
Well things have been hectic here dealing with a minor onset of bud rot which is par for the course when growing outdoors & I need to tend to daily trying to save my colas but thought I'd toss up a few photos of my G.D.P. x Silver Mist/Bubba Kush strains in my spare time just to show how big they're getting.
Hope all is going well in your worlds and have a green day mates! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

G.D.P. x Silver Mist:
DSC019013.JPG

Front side:
DSC019065.jpg

Back side:
DSC019075.jpg

Front side:
DSC019122.JPG

Back side:
DSC019104.jpg

Back side:
DSC019193.JPG

G.D.P. x Bubba Kush:
DSC019026.JPG

DSC019134.JPG

Ok, I had to adjust my perspective ...

Front and back side refers to a single plant.

Heheh. It's kinda hard for an indoor guy to wrap his head around.

A few closeup photos for the ol' journal of my G.D.P. x Bubba Kush strain in it's fifth week of flowering and getting sticky as can be with a sweet scent of passion fruit or something on that order. Whatever it is it smells fantastic!:yummy::yummy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC020194.jpg

DSC020252.jpg

DSC020243.jpg

DSC020286.JPG

DSC020366.JPG

DSC020343.JPG

DSC020324.JPG

Just a quick video update for my journal showing phase one of the Super Grape Ape harvest completed & with five more potted plants to go which I'll get on first thing in the morning.:slide:
Boy do I have a ton of trimming staring me in the face but can't complain really as I could be punching the clock for the man like I did in the past while only making a minimal amount of cash after paying taxes.:laughtwo: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;lR7XjFA_Xzc]
[/video]

Well good morning all or afternoon as it may be wherever it is you're staying.:hookah:

This here will be my final musical walk thru video of my Prop. 215 legal garden for the year 2013 as I'm busy as a bee bringing in my trees then trimming day & night so I can get it to market. Enjoy the tunes & thanks for following my journal and for all the kind words as well, they are/were much appreciated.:thanks:
Hope you all have a great harvest season & keep it green mates.:green_heart: See ya next year hopefully at the same bat time & same bat channel!:high-five: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;_7LBRljhzyo]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom