Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

A final farewell video of my greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist, Bubba Kush, and Green Crack strains for the year 2013. Enjoy the old school tunes and thank you all for taking a peek at my grow journal, it was a fun ride and with more photos to come after harvest is done which isn't going to be an easy job trust this chum.:thanks:
Hope all is well in your herbal based worlds and have a green day folks!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;5vqEO0wuAzw]
[/video]

Damn I envy you..
Such a beautiful bunch of plants.
I ended up throwing away over half my outdoor plants this year due to bud rot.
Got a new journal up, hopefully I'll have some better luck with this round..
reps my friend..

Damn I envy you..
Such a beautiful bunch of plants.
I ended up throwing away over half my outdoor plants this year due to bud rot.
Got a new journal up, hopefully I'll have some better luck with this round..
reps my friend..

What's up Vick my man?
Thanks for the reps. mate & if it weren't for my greenhouse I'm sure I'd be dealing with a ton of bud rot myself. It's a must when growing outdoors as it keeps the nightly mist from soaking the flowers which leads to botrytis in my humble opinion.
And I'll stop by to take a peek at your new journal when getting a chance being I'm busy as a bee here trimming pounds upon pounds of medical cannabis. Have a green day & ttyl sir! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Great looking plants, I envy the greenhouse you have built. I hope you have your sickle sharpened and are ready to reap your harvest.

Thanks KingJohnC & I'm ready with sickle in hand to bring them girls down then spend a month or two trimming. It's a long sticky job but someone's gotta do it! Thanks again mate & good luck with your current grow which I'll also be checking in on when getting the chance! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A photo slideshow of my favorite flower tops for the year 2013 set to two of the best tunes ever written. Enjoy! ~Peace~

[video=youtube;p9QkgHR5mn8]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

A Super Grape Ape seed I just found in one of the dried buds I was trimming which were female clones I purchased at our local club & is a welcome surprise in my gardening book!:yahoo: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Super_Grape_Ape_Seed.JPG

A few shots of some freshly harvested and extremely sticky Grand Daddy Purple x Bubba Kush. These flowers are seriously dense and had to be pulled a bit early because the colas were starting to show signs of bud rot. Better to get some then none after all the hard work I put in! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC049314.JPG

DSC049302.jpg

DSC049162.JPG

DSC049213.jpg

DSC049132.JPG

DSC04906.jpg

DSC049101.JPG

DSC049022.jpg

DSC048951.jpg

DSC048922.jpg

There are many days where your pics make my mood much much better. Today is one of those days sir. :) :adore:

I'm happy to help in anyway I can Spimp as music and photography plus the growing of course is what keeps me going strong.
So on that note here's a musical slideshow dedicated to some of my finest colas for the season. Hope it gives ya a feel good vibe deep down inside while getting high.:bong: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;LHH3UNzZN3w]
[/video]

Some macro shots of the G.D.P. x Silver Mist (The Silver Fox) with the trichs. starting to turn amber. It's almost harvest time!:yahoo: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Untitled-1_dragged_.jpg

Untitled_2-1_dragged_.jpg

Untitled_4-1_dragged_.jpg

Untitled_3-1_dragged_.jpg

Untitled_5-1_dragged_.jpg

Some pre-harvest photos of my newly named strain thanks to RainStacks called "Jade Dragon" which is a cross of the Grand Daddy Purple and Green Crack. She smells great and can't wait until it's dried then cured for a few weeks.:yummy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC05142.JPG

DSC051532.JPG

DSC051591.JPG

DSC051612.JPG

DSC051632.JPG

DSC052151.JPG

DSC05222.JPG

DSC052251.JPG

DSC052551.JPG

A few macros shots:
G_D_P_x_Green_Crack_Marco-2.jpg

G_D_P_x_Green_Crack_Macro-3.jpg

G_D_P_x_Green_Crack_Macro.jpg

Bee u tee ful :cheesygrinsmiley:

Some final pre-harvest shots my sativa dominant strain named "The Silver Fox" (Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist) with the colas falling over and the trichs. around a 1/4 amber. Time for the ol' chopping block! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

The_Silver_Fox_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_Silver_Mist.JPG

DSC052973.jpg

DSC05293.jpg

DSC053002.JPG

It is hard to find words to describe how amazing your grow and journal is my friend. I love the name The Silver Fox, it is such a witty name for cannabis strain. Just slight enough that one would feel good about drawing the connection between the granddaddy and the silver denoting age :) That 'Jade Dragon' is looking amazing too. You are such a polite guy to keep giving me the credit :) You put a smile on my face. I hope that I can think of anther one that you like some time soon.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom