Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Just a question. I relize these were Very large, but if you had a friend under his limit could he have taken them? Come to think of it, who would ever be a single plant UNDER.... :rofl:

I tried that route Spimp since I hate to kill anything that grows green but no takers were to be found. I gave it my best shot but in order to sleep at night took this course. I'm no good to anyone behind bars & have all I need to fill my curing jars.:cheesygrinsmiley:
It's all good & I just turn up the music and take a few puff's off the bong to forget this ever happened.:theband::rocker: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

My weekly inspection video of the Super Grape Ape plants and why you can see that it wasn't a hard decision sacrificing them re-vegged girls in my other greenhouse to save this garden. Hope all is well and have a green weekend folks!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;M9BeujHJHuo]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Oh awesome brother, thanks for clarification, you had me trippen, didn't know it was your "revegging greenhouse" that you chopped down, LOL, phew. Must be nice to have a revegging greenhouse, that I may add :thumb:

Thanks for the video and Good Day :cheer:

OH NO !.. Im sorry for yout loss, they looked well pretty and taken care of.

May the sun rise with new oportunities and life to those that remain standing. Irie I.

Two things a grower never wants to see together!:blalol: Grrr & off to the hash making bin for a half pound or so of some G.D.P. x Silver Mist that got invested. Drats and thankfully the little critters didn't infect any of my other trees.:amen:

Photo_on_8-9-13_at_12_55_PM_2.jpg

Some updated shots of my Super Grape Ape garden that's around ten days into flowering. Everything's looking :yummy:! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC07958.jpg

DSC079571.JPG

DSC079551.JPG

DSC079351.jpg

DSC079291.jpg

DSC079141.jpg

DSC078891.JPG

DSC078801.JPG

DSC078622.JPG

DSC078612.jpg

DSC078501.JPG

DSC078551.jpg

DSC07838.jpg

DSC078431.JPG

Hi CM, I'm sub'd(a little late). What more could you want in a thread...
1.awsome outdoor LEGAL setup
2.beautiful plants
3. Cute but I'm sure very ferocious guard kitty.

Keep up the good work:thumb:

:rollit:

Hi CM, I'm sub'd(a little late). What more could you want in a thread...
1.awsome outdoor LEGAL setup
2.beautiful plants
3. Cute but I'm sure very ferocious guard kitty.

Keep up the good work:thumb:

:rollit:

Welcome to the show stealthgrow, nice to have ya aboard!:welcome:

And on an educational note for those who smoke be sure to watch (but only if interested) Sanja Gupta's special called "Weed" which airs tonight at 8:00pm eastern & 5:00pm pacific on CNN. It should make for some good television.:thumb: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A few more shots from the ol' garden!:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC080601.JPG

DSC080631.JPG

DSC080652.JPG

DSC080703.JPG

DSC080731.JPG

Hi Cola Monster. Thank you so much for sharing your grow. I just went through from start to finish, and enjoyed every post. Your video production and music choices really add to the whole experience. The picture of Bougart sleeping under a plant is hilarious. That could totally be a postcard. You have a very relaxed and positive way about you, and it truly shows in your grows! Your greenhouse is looking more like the canopy of a rainforest! I am subbed up for the ride. Sorry for being late, I am along for the rest of the ride if that is ok. Thank you for the inspiration! Plus reps!
:bravo:

Hi Cola Monster. Thank you so much for sharing your grow. I just went through from start to finish, and enjoyed every post. Your video production and music choices really add to the whole experience. The picture of Bougart sleeping under a plant is hilarious. That could totally be a postcard. You have a very relaxed and positive way about you, and it truly shows in your grows! Your greenhouse is looking more like the canopy of a rainforest! I am subbed up for the ride. Sorry for being late, I am along for the rest of the ride if that is ok. Thank you for the inspiration! Plus reps!
:bravo:

What's up RainStacks? No problem showing up late mate as that's better then never as they say & thanks for all the kind words thrown my way, they're much appreciated!:thanks: Feel free to enjoy the music & weed and have a great day!:rollit: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

P.S. Maybe I'll take your advice and put my cats looks to work and make a cannabis friendly postcard to market someday.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to the show stealthgrow, nice to have ya aboard!:welcome:

And on an educational note for those who smoke be sure to watch (but only if interested) Sanja Gupta's special called "Weed" which airs tonight at 8:00pm eastern & 5:00pm pacific on CNN. It should make for some good television.:thumb: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

I watched it, got me misty eyed several times with the story about the epileptic little girl, made me think of my twin girls who are 6 yrs and how thankful i am they are healthy. If one of them were sick with something as serious as that form of epilepsy I would certainly want that treatment available. I want MJ legalized, but thousands of sick people NEED MJ legalized at least medically, and removed from the Class 1 substance list so it can be studied in the US.

I watched it, got me misty eyed several times with the story about the epileptic little girl, made me think of my twin girls who are 6 yrs and how thankful i am they are healthy. If one of them were sick with something as serious as that form of epilepsy I would certainly want that treatment available. I want MJ legalized, but thousands of sick people NEED MJ legalized at least medically, and removed from the Class 1 substance list so it can be studied in the US.

Hey stealthgrow! I got a fuzzy feeling deep down inside myself when I saw that story and made me feel proud to be a Prop. 215 licensed gardener being what I grow might just be helping someone like that sweet little girl with their illnesses. It's all about the green & not prescription drugs which can truly screw a person up.:loopy: Been there, done that also & only consume herb these days along with a little nicotine that I'm working on quitting.:green_heart:
Back to the garden for me as I have a ton of pruning to do in order for my colas to explode come harvest time. Have a great day all!:hookah: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Does anyone see what I see in this T.H.C. photo? Just curious!:hmmmm:

Photo_on_8-12-13_at_12_20_PM_2.jpg

Hey Crawdaddy! Well one of my legal patient's or client's I help failed to get their paperwork renewed which meant these girls took me over my limit where I live so down they came. That's a no no in my book and their lose as well as mine being I had four months worth of time plus a butt load of cash invested. S--t happens and was a hard thing to do but had to be done so I can keep my other garden up & running. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Bummer!!!

Back
Top Bottom