Cola Progression?

greenjeans

Can anyone direct me to a series of pictures of the progression of the colas from start to finish?? I've not been able to find anything and as a newbie to all this it is a case of "Well, I guess it looks OK - I dunno" It would be real helpful to see how far along I am. What I am hoping for is a series of the same cola.
Thanx

Check grow journals you can see my early miss journal documents the development weekly sometimes more often of 4 plants and a runt. Also google some time lapse videos you may find what you seek. Basically take the first sign of buds and count the weeks this works as a rough guide each strain has an approximate pre determined flowering time lots of variables apply. Send pics lets see what you got!
Happy 420 :yahoo:

Check out Leafly, they have “specs” on your strains so you know generally what to expect.

Hey Chris - I've got a journal going - but I was hoping for a condensed series like "Here is one cola on day 1 of flower....and on to finish" - I know it is a big ask but scanning thru 156 pages of a journal on my poor ol' rural internet puts me waaaaay over my data usage in no time!!!
I have started to get photos of one of my colas - I'm going to try to get a pic every few days from the exact same spot. If I can get these unruly gals to harvest!!!

July 17 - 10 days after 12/12 flip
6DF70D36-0068-4B38-852E-C95D51A5C23D.jpeg

July 28
33BDC577-E5BF-495B-B00C-836D966969B5.jpeg

August 2
67781EB8-F0ED-416F-8CEE-030E4D4B0870.jpeg

August 5
84567886-327C-4837-92D6-64F5FFD33253.jpeg

August 15
F6B68790-BA6C-4EDA-B308-A64602A36F23.jpeg

August 20
59A1DCAE-DEBE-4CDD-B563-F452FED13B46.jpeg

That’s the best I can do with my pics.
Started week 7 after first pistol yesterday.
8 weeks from flip.

PS Adam - I like your Ladybug - it looks like an indigenous one!! We were loaded with the Asian ones but I did such a good job with the vac (I got thousands) in the windows last fall - I haven't seen ONE and when Caryl got a few aphids I searched all over!! Just my luck!!:thedoubletake:

I released 150 in my room to manage spider mites I had.
No, I’d say they have a week or so.
The strain calls 7-9 weeks.
DEFF0FE0-BE86-4EA7-A16B-698183C416D2.jpeg

What you want to look for is the clear to turn cloudy, then you’re close. Depending on the high you’re after is when you want to harvest. The cloudy will start to turn Amber, the more amber, the more lazy high you’ll get, where as more cloudy will be an energetic high.
68AF5084-5AA8-4E7D-A40A-60CF4F7A37CD.jpeg

Mine just started clouding up and I’m after a more lazy high, so I’ll wait for a majority of the trichs to become amber.

Thanx for the info!!! I think I would go 1/2 a plant now and the other 1/2 later - then I have choices!!! I just wanna be able to wonder how that pink rabbit in the fedora got into my living room !!!! and where did my ceiling go??? Not all the time...but once in a while!!

when i was looking for the same thing i found in google search "time lapse weed grow"

Thanx for the info!!! I think I would go 1/2 a plant now and the other 1/2 later - then I have choices!!! I just wanna be able to wonder how that pink rabbit in the fedora got into my living room !!!! and where did my ceiling go??? Not all the time...but once in a while!!
??? Harvest half a plant? I hope Im miss understanding you. Lol!
Don’t do that.

I have 2 of each strain. I plan to harvest 1 at 10% amber and hold the other a bit longer.
I guess I had better build something for these to cure in. Might just use a tent or my pop up blind for hunting. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom