COLD MUG, J, straw

KB.BUD

Ok guys my cousins just came down and heres what they did. You take the mug put it in the freezer(make sure its a nice thick mug also.. put it in the freezer WET, you can also use a spray bottle after it is frozen to make the ice thicker and stay on the mug longer.)

next roll your J.. the J has to be somewhat of a pinner.. it has to be able to fit about 1/4" inside the straw.

once you have the perfect J for your straw or whatever you are using (pens work too). Light the J and get it rolling.

insert the J into the straw (again 1/4" or so). Do not put the cherry inside the straw that is backwards!

get your FROSTY MUG out of the freezer.

now that you have the Straw and the J sticking out of the straw.. put the cherry side of the J inside your mouth (lips on the straw) and blow out. Becareful as the J is inside your mouth! do not get it wet with spit and do not let it hit anywhere inside your mouth!

Blow the smoke inside the frosty mug (this take a little time and maybe a few tries) But you can eventually fill up the frozen mug with smoke.

Now just tip back the mug and drink the smoke!!!!

I read that THC goes stale (benign / ineffective) after about 15 seconds. so drink up chief. :)

This is fun dude! We call it a milk shake just curious if anybody has ever heard a name similar to that or what names you guys have heard. You don't need to use pinners cus you can use the gum from more zig zags to get the big ass joint to attach to the straw also. We have even done it with blunts. I will look to see if I can't find the picture of that. And robby I would agree it may go stale quickly but this process is all about smoking and when you drink this shit it just makes you feel as if you are on cloud nine cus it hits fucking hard! When I smoke there are different levels of high that i get...like when you smoke from a pipe you dont get as high as a bong. I would organize the highs like this:
1 pipe
2 joint/blunt/bong
3 vaporizor
4 milk shakes (smoke in frozen glass)
5 weed food
Have a great day all!

not true, or else the volcano i have would server me no purpose, takes me at least 30-45 seconds to fill up my bag and another 5-7min to smoke it.

Sorry. please allow me to rephrase; I read that THC goes stale after it has been burned, or ignited. Vaporizing is different, u know that.

and props on the volcano man.. I want one but the damn thing costs more than the payment on my new car lol.

That is awesome! I've done it before with a hookah into a pitcher... I've never heard of it being done in a frozen cup! Very creative... You should get a pic of that up!

That is awesome! I've done it before with a hookah into a pitcher... I've never heard of it being done in a frozen cup! Very creative... You should get a pic of that up!

one of you guys will have to do it as my camara didn't make it through the weekend

We call it drinking a joint. Pretty cool, i just shotgun the smoke into the cup instead of using a straw.

I've heard about this. I never tried it though, always wanted too.

You don't really need a straw, if you're used to doing blow backs, you can pretty much pull this trick off easily.

Hmm.. Maybe I'll do it at a Xmas party.. I'll just leave the mug out in the snow for half an hour, lol

you have to try and not breath out of your nose... when you need more air just pull away... and yea we used a taller mug style glass...

How long does it take for you to "drink" the smoke? I feel like it would go stale and taste like shit, like if you leave the smoke in a bong too long.

yea thats what i thought too at first but it was definatly worth a try... and we had a pretty big mug... but i would say prolly 3/4 hits :bongrip:

When ol' Saint Cannabis comes this Herbaday, I'll surely give it a try. And a merry cannabis to you all and to all a good night.
🪨

Back
Top Bottom