Colesdad - Popping My Cherry 2.0 - Growing In Dirt - No Nutes!

This is THE best cannibis community on the Web. People are quick to give advice, but will never bash you for how YOU decide to do it. It's great when you have a question and you get 3 or 4 different responses.

I value shadows response because he is successful at using this soil, and has always taken time to answer my questions.
I value b's also because he is the 12/12 master and has answered SO many questions via PM.
Catman.... You are a couple steps ahead of me in this "hobby". By following your journals it is obvious the passion you have for growing and the expirence you have gained is invaluable, thus, your input is equally respected.

Good vibes sent your way fellow 420er's!

Smoking cannibis isn't addictive, growing it is....

:bravo: Well said my man, well said

what's going on? is the sprout struggling or dead? the "good" news is almost all if not all sprouts that are weak and/or hurting end up as males for me. I know you'd like to grow a plant just for the sake of it, but only females will give you the sinsemilla you're after.

Yup, dead. There was no saving it. Top was crusty and black, the little root wasnt yellow. The good news, seeds showed up today. Put 4 of them in paper towels, and the waiting game begins!

4 seeds in paper towels. 4 1/8inche little tap roots this morning, yay! Dropped two into rockwool cubes and two into the soil. Put all in a diy humidity dome. Followed instructions exactly for the soil, a little container 2x2x2. Once my cubes have a few inches of green I'll drop them into the next recommended sized container.

And the waiting game continues!

Never give up my friend. Just follow directions for your base ferts and use their feeding schedule for your medium. Just remember to let them grow. I had difficulty with that one. And also remember that half of this experiment is organic chemistry. One of the most difficullt classes in any college. But think of this as a science and if you try to maintain a set of procedures you can write down it can be followed easily. I have a memory issue from a stroke and it helps me. Routines help. Just a suggestion.

I'm having problems with my lady. She's 5'4'' and she is 4' wide. Just be glad you don't have my trouble.

Vast_front_view_106_days.JPG

She is too large for this noob.

:geek:
WJ

I'll have no problem following the nutrient and feeding schedule. This soil says everything is already in it, all I need is water.
Your plant is an absolute monster!

Two things. After the last four a tried, I tried the last4 bags seed I had. Nothing grew. All of the seeds failed. It wasn't just the soil, the rockwool cubes didn't sprout either. It's a blessing because my wife and I are alternating staying with a family member due to health reasons, so there is no time for grow maintenence. Everything will be oOK with my mom, she just needs help for the next month or so. She suffers from low spinal pressure, due to leakage from a r tear(s) somewhere. We have a mylogram (spellcheck) scheduled for new years eve, this will show the leaks and the procedure with happen shortly thereafter. Low pressure causes extreme headaches. Migrains run in our family, but mom said she would take a migrain any day instead of this. Her condition is one of the reasons I embarked on my growing journey in the first place, I truely believe in the medicinal qualities of this beloved plant, and it's fun to be high too :) . Hopefully the injections and big Pharma can provide her some relieve until we can give mother nature a try.
As soon as my grow room starts turning green again I'll let you guys know! :green_heart:

Dang all dud seeds huh? Wish you luck with everything in the future :peace:

Yeah, they were all from the same bag. There's no telling how rough their life was before finding there way to my closet lol

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Hey colesdad (and all that are here), gotta a new grow going, linked in my sig. Open Invitation!

Back
Top Bottom