Colesdad Tries Again - LED - GGG Baby Freedom - Ideal420 Soil - 12/12 From Seed

I haven't forgotten about my friends at 420magazine, been pretty busy. I'll close my journal soon with a few thoughts and comments about my journey.

It's been a long one sir... Glad you finally brought a couple to harvest regardless of what you do with them. Hope all works out with you, your family, and your health. Looking forward to your closing thoughts (and maybe a few nugget pics). Good job... Take care... Be happy

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry guys, life gets really crazy...
I've stopped growing, i decided to not press my luck, for now.

A couple of pieces of news. I've stopped growing because I'm starting to wiggle my way into political ears. In 2017 a senator will present a bill in the Senate that is going propose changes to our hemp law. Lawmakers are scared of the word "Marijuana" and will stall any proposed bills. We are working on the bill that was passed a few years ago. Last summer (2015) the bill was "amended" and passed very quickly.

Also, i have a consultation Sept 7 with my neuro oncologisy and the neurosurgeon because the tumor is still growing, even while I've been doing my chemo since Nov 2015. I've already had 2.

Ill be back, with a new account. I will PM (after 50 posts) some of you guys, and gals. Ill get everything set up soon, but i may not be around until after things settle

Back
Top Bottom