Collie Buddz

ReefaCheefa7

:Rasta: :Rasta:

All my raggae heads. Or folks who just enjoy good feelin music. I just found out about this phenomenal artist. His name is colliebuddz.com Collie buddz frm what I know, he started out as a DJ. He was born in Bermuda. And he has this Bomb Ass Ganja song called Come around. Aww man I'm tellin. Let me be the first to tell u. Just Like I'm gonna blow up in this music thing. This guy is fuckin awesome. I was damn there high just by listenen to da riddim. Man. this guy is raw. Check him out on his website. CollieBuddz.com. U heard first frm ya bwoy da ReefaCheefa. Bless:Rasta: :smokin3:

Alright listen up, I'll say this, I've heard some aspiring reggae artists, and while I like a good portion of them, this dude knows whats up with that sensi riddim, ya know what Im sayin Reefa??

I took your advice and went down to my friends house where I could get OnDemand, this dudes got it. Im feelin the vid too bro, you see that smoke pourin out his back like that bitch was on fire! Lovin it man

+rep for the kickass recommendation Reefa, keep it lit brotha! :Rasta:

Damn this kat is mad ill. I remember listenin to this shit my last year in high school.. I hear it then 10 months later all these preppy mofos were jockin his music like crazy. Its funny because he dope, these kats just bumped his shit as a trend. this kat blew up though... prob sparks a pound everyday. haha.

if any of you are into snowboarding there is a killer part set to this song... i forget what video it is but when i find it i'll let you guys know

Ever sicne I first started tokin n shit...this guy was number 1 and 2 on almost every cd...cruise tunes for sure....Blind to You and COme around are both amazing songs...very good artist indeed

Peace and Toke
:roorrip:
JmiZZLe

collie buddz makes smokin so much smoother to start your day with. i do on a daily basis as i look out onto the beach blazen. its the life...

Back
Top Bottom