Colloidal silver question

Bill284

Member of the Month: March 2021; April 2022 - Grow Journal of the Month: April 2021 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2021 - Member of the Year: 2021
My question is has anyone tried using a surfactant with colloidal silver ?
Thing I notice is when your spray plant, it will bead up
I'm thinking with a surfactant , it will help the plant absorb more of the silver
your thoughts
That is an interesting question. No idea if it would help. Sorry.
I'm sure if there were a better method seed and pot companies would have been doing it by now. Are you having trouble with your method?

Brewsterman

Plant of the Month: May 2022
That is an interesting question. No idea if it would help. Sorry.
I'm sure if there were a better method seed and pot companies would have been doing it by now. Are you having trouble with your method?
Just playing around
Tired out a little bit with some old store bought stuff .was usually into flipped already and sometimes forgot to spray. might have to make up some new stuff
trying out on a small clone this time & started in veg this time also

I see others have a hit and miss a lot of times with colloidal silver but have better luck with the STS
I'm sure seed & pot companies don't give out all of their secrets

:48:

6eneric user

New here. I have questions about the whole process? It there a good resource(FAQ) to find details about PPM, time,pretty much everything. Thanks;

Broclee

So I have no idea but I do the same tou doing with aspirin. Water plant from 3 weeks with aspirin water and it will make pollen snacks.

HashGirl

Member of the Month: Sept 2021 - Grow Journal of the Month: July 2022
Top Bottom