Colloidal silver

sweetsensi

hi guys, i just joined the forum and what a great forum this is with some great people!

im planning on making some autoflowering fem seeds and i'd like to know if its ok to use colloidal silver on an already feminised plant to make the pollen sacs. i know it would be better to select a fem from regular seeds but i cant find the strain that i want anywhere! its only available in feminised form and not regular :(

also if i did use an already feminised plant would it make the strain weaker??

peace

I don't believe no ones answered you question I've done this once and has to a female if you want fem seeds other thin that i can't help i think that all i did was turn her in to a hermit i got pollen sacks but it won't drop any pollen and worst has yet she self seeded yes shes got seeds all thou

I know it has to be female i would just like to know if it makes any difference if its a regular fem or an feminized fem...thanks for your reply anyway

I know it has to be female i would just like to know if it makes any difference if its a regular fem or an feminized fem...thanks for your reply anyway

Regular pollen will produce male and female plant feminine pollen will produce female plant about 95 % of the time hermits is away a chance and should be pulled as soon as it is found they not come out with a sing saying hermits so u you have to wait and let them show them self you can try to early sexing but i have not yet had one THAT i know of as i only have tried this twice phone

Back
Top Bottom