420 Magazine Background

Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Hash Hound

Plant of The Month: 2012 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016, June 2017
beez here is the SDAHxGG that I started late to experiment.

sprouted in the pot outdoors Aug 16, (13h 16m daylight) this is her at day 16.

she started showing hairs Sep 18 (12h 19m)
this is her today 14 days of flowering (11h 36m) looking good. The weather has been unusually nice for this time of year.
Changing this weekend to normal fall. Frost warnings about 100 miles north. When we get the warning here, she'll go in the shed near the window to finish up.

Hash Hound

Plant of The Month: 2012 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016, June 2017
not strong, but a cantaloupe type smell, I expect that to change as we approach the full moon in two weeks.

even my indoor plants aren't that smelly right now

Van Stank

Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, November 2018 - Plant of the Year: 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019

ChefDGreen

She looks forking amazing Beez. Her colors are a lot darker without the blurple right?

JKB1989

First, be aware that you don't want to smoke or otherwise ingest any part of the plant that has been treated with the colloidal silver. If I have an auto I want to self pollinate I select a branch (the most segregated one I find) and will administer the CS as close to 5 days before flowering starts as possible. I used to spray it on but found brushing it onto the nodes and all along the branch works just as well, saves you a lot of spray, and reduces the harm done to the plant with over spray. Until I see female pollen sacks I apply the CS right before lights out and again when the lights come on. In most cases I start to see pollen sacks starting to appear in about 12-14 days. Some a little less time, some a little more time.

You can remove the treated branch if you want to, but there is no real reason to do this. And that treated branch will have viable seeds on it you'll be wasting cutting the branch off. I tie a bright orange or green ribbon the branch so I don't confuse it with the other branches and leave it on there.

But to answer your question. Yes, once you feel you have successfully pollinated what you want with the sprayed branch you can cut it off and flower the plant with the other plants. Just give it several days after amputation for any viable pollen to die so you have no unwanted pollen flying around.
Do you keep applying cs once you see Male parts?

Top Bottom