red rider

Purple_Corinto2x.jpg

Colombian domestic Purple Corinto

Purple_Corinto_B.jpg

Grown at altitudes of over 7,000ft close to the best coffee plantations

Purple_Corinto_C.jpg

Sweat cured the traditional way the aromatic terpene is classic Colombian

Purple_Corinto_x2.jpg

This Colombian is a decadent of the fine "exports" from the 1970s.

red rider

Hi red rider and welcome to 420magazine. So glad you chose to become a member and share your skills and experiences with us. I use to follow you on a different site and always enjoyed your posts. Wish I could get some of those genetics. That Purple Corinto is making my mouth water and my mind go in circles. hehe. If you ever found a way to get some of your seeds to a distributor you'd be doing the WORLD a huge favor.

I have about a pound of Colombian Gold seeds from back in the early 80's and plan to try to germinate some in the future after I figure out how to grow a little better. Maybe I can get some of my own Colombian genetics from em if I'm lucky. Also have some World of Seeds Colombian Gold seeds I'll try at a later date too, but I've read people bashing them as to not be the real thing. Haters I guess.

Look forward to reading more from you. Happy growing. And again, great to have you as a member here. IMHO, your cultivation exploits are legendary. At least to me they are.

Hi red rider and welcome to 420magazine. So glad you chose to become a member and share your skills and experiences with us. I use to follow you on a different site and always enjoyed your posts. Wish I could get some of those genetics. That Purple Corinto is making my mouth water and my mind go in circles. hehe. If you ever found a way to get some of your seeds to a distributor you'd be doing the WORLD a huge favor.

I have about a pound of Colombian Gold seeds from back in the early 80's and plan to try to germinate some in the future after I figure out how to grow a little better. Maybe I can get some of my own Colombian genetics from em if I'm lucky. Also have some World of Seeds Colombian Gold seeds I'll try at a later date too, but I've read people bashing them as to not be the real thing. Haters I guess.

Look forward to reading more from you. Happy growing. And again, great to have you as a member here. IMHO, your cultivation exploits are legendary. At least to me they are.

Why thank you, I’ve been working on this project of collecting and preserving unique and rare Colombian strains for years now. Colombia is currently putting medical marijuana laws into effect (I’m hoping by June) and I’m hoping with this new legislation legal “exports” will become a reality. However at the moment sending anything out of the country is next to impossible for me. Every piece of international mail is inspected by the world’s best and although cannabis seeds have no drug content sending them is prohibited.
The good news is that I have collected and documented many fantastic Colombians and continue even now. I select only seed from bud that is exceptional to me and represents what I consider to be pure or like what I’ve had in the past. I have a grow location mapped out to begin “preserving” these selected strains and am only waiting on some financing to get started. While I’m organizing funding for my finca, I’m still collecting and testing new samples from different regions in Colombia. My ultimate goal after preservation (not improvement, I’ll leave that to breeders) is to “reintroduce” Colombian high altitude genetics to the world. Here are some more examples.

PICT4607.JPG

Redbone.jpg

PICT4840.JPG

Purple_Corinto3x.jpg

I'm very happy to be a member here, I'm also very active on the other site as well but I want more people to know my Colombia

red rider

That looks pretty as hell. By the time stuff like this reaches my country its all brown & black ... usually containing a shed load of seed that is sometimes crushed into the buds =(

I actually saq thus strain not long time ago on Cannabiogen's forum and really liked the appeal :cheesygrinsmiley: Not far from Mangobiche or Punto Roja as far as genetics is concerned, eh?

Purple_Corinto2x.jpg

Purple_Corinto_B.jpg

Purple_Corinto_C.jpg

Purple_Corinto_x2.jpg

red rider
That's not the best example but cool share anyway

Purple_Corinto2x.jpg

Purple_Corinto_B.jpg

Purple_Corinto_C.jpg

Purple_Corinto_x2.jpg

red rider

Why thank you, I’ve been working on this project of collecting and preserving unique and rare Colombian strains for years now. Colombia is currently putting medical marijuana laws into effect (I’m hoping by June) and I’m hoping with this new legislation legal “exports” will become a reality. However at the moment sending anything out of the country is next to impossible for me. Every piece of international mail is inspected by the world’s best and although cannabis seeds have no drug content sending them is prohibited.
The good news is that I have collected and documented many fantastic Colombians and continue even now. I select only seed from bud that is exceptional to me and represents what I consider to be pure or like what I’ve had in the past. I have a grow location mapped out to begin “preserving” these selected strains and am only waiting on some financing to get started. While I’m organizing funding for my finca, I’m still collecting and testing new samples from different regions in Colombia. My ultimate goal after preservation (not improvement, I’ll leave that to breeders) is to “reintroduce” Colombian high altitude genetics to the world. Here are some more examples.

PICT4607.JPG

Redbone.jpg

PICT4840.JPG

Purple_Corinto3x.jpg

I'm very happy to be a member here, I'm also very active on the other site as well but I want more people to know my Colombia

red rider
Forgive me but that's a particularly terrible example of Colombian Cannabis but thanks for sharing anyway, all references are welcome right?

Forgive me but that's a particularly terrible example of Colombian Cannabis but thanks for sharing anyway, all references are welcome right?
Hello @GoMezGo welcome to 420magazine my friend.
If you look in upper left corner of posts it has the date.
That gentleman you are talking to has been gone a couple years.
Post is 2015.
You should introduce yourself to everyone in the introduction thread.

Stay safe
Bill

I'm not sure if that's the same in Colombia, but in some parts of my country, cartels use specific stickers on their baggies
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend @Harrisonjiga hope you are well.
If you would like to say hi and meet everyone here is a link.

Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom